pilipali karinniemi pk appeal

Name of Character: Pilipali karinniemi

SteamID: 76561198126024863

Your Discord ID#: roopeseda

Date of PK: 17.6.2024

Reason for PK: No reason given

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: i was never explained why i was Pk'd. I was never warned that i would get Pk'ed. I was being arrested for lockpicking where the officer was using unneccessary force and acting like a mute retard. Then i suddenly got pked with no explanation or warning

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I dont have any other "evidence" other than it being someon named thomas who killed me. He might have said something but his mic was on mute so i didn't hear anything

• Funny 1

Hello, PKing admin here. You started to lockpick a townhouse door that was owned by someone inside. They heard the lockpick going off and started to defend their property. While you may not know the rules it's important to understand even if you were joking there was RP actively happing in the situation. Because of this, I felt the need to issue a PK on your character. Raiding is grounds for a PK and lockpicking doors that are not owned by you resulted in you getting killed and subject to a pk. 

I saw the evidence for this and as far as I can see the PK is valid. If you are going to play the server we encourage you to read the rules so that you know what is and isn't allowed and also what the consequences to your actions will be. Lockpicking isn't against the rules but there is a in-character risk to it just like with muggings and the risk as you have found out is that you can be PKed for it. If there was no risk to most criminal acts that part of the server's gameplay would get boring fast.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.