hambuglers - Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: hambugler

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199062987199

Your Discord ID#: hambugler

Reason for ban: Circumventing coup rules, metagame, monkey, slimey etc...

Length of ban: Perma

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

Why should you be unbanned?

(Apology for context to ban)
I want to start off by saying that I did reach out to the person that I 'pk'd' falsely (Izumi), we have really no beef currently and he said he would support my unban. What I did was selfish and only to benefit me (it was also stupid and it would've never worked
) I had the surface level understanding on how PK's worked in crimeRP and I knowingly took advantage of the rules and a friend I had in the Diamond Syndicate (Izumi) to 'conspire' to coup the Diamond Syndicate faction. This was completely retarded and I'm embarrassed to say that I actually tried to do this since it genuinely had no plausible outcome other then me ending an established friendship or just getting Perma Banned, as stated previously looking back at the ban reason I can't agree more with what was said; what I did to Ruppert was slimey and 100% loop holing to benefit me in some retard way and I truly am sorry to Izumi for this entire ordeal that took place.

(Apology for the first ban appeal)
 https://divergenet.works/topic/481-retard-number-2s-ban-appeal/#comment-1621

Looking back at the first appeal I really don't know what I was going for here, this was literally a coping session and I can't imagine how I genuinely expected that to get me unbanned from disputing even the most established details like me having "no mal intention" even though I stated I had mal intention. I am honestly more apologetic to anyone that fully read this appeal in it's entirety then Ruppert who at least got his character back within a few days, I also would like to apologize to Canadian specifically since he had to spend his actual time and resources evaluating it. This entire situation was a complete embarrassment front to back and again I'm not disputing any of the real material inside of it as not being with bad intention from my point of view.

(In summary) 

In the end I accept the punishment given to me and get that the PO's contributing to it were hard to ignore and are still hard to ignore when actually accepting this since my history on this server has been full of punishments but when I got unbanned in December I did have some sort of portfolio behind me when leading up to the April ban that wasn't just being a minge and I would say that I did contribute to RolePlay more often then not when I wasn't just getting banned for RDM or circumventing coup rules. I understand that this would be my last straw and I completely understand why given the context laid out, thank you for reading.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc.): no

Edited by Hambugler
  • Like 3
  • Dumb 5
  • Disagree 6

🥹 All is forgiven. +1

do NOT let this freak back!

• Agree 2

-1 keep this nigga gone!

• Agree 2

fuck no 

-1 get this guy away, brody was harassing me for like 2 weeks straight

Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2024 at 4:50 PM, Gent said:

-1 get this guy away, brody was harassing me for like 2 weeks straight

Huh,

IMG_0108.gif

Edited by Hambugler

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Like 1