"retard number 2's" ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Hambugler

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:551360735

Your Discord ID#: hambugler

Reason for ban: Dipshit retard | Weasel | Trying to circumvent coup rules| Metagame | Mechanics abuse | Loser

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal: Dispute

Why should you be unbanned?: So to start off altoid and I had clear (IC) malicious intent to kill the Street Boss (then underboss) of Diamond Syndicate, we had a plan where one of us stood in a bush for a secret meeting (in this case me) and get the underboss to admit to wanting to pk in this case... altoid, he wouldn't budge so we swapped roles, Altoid would hide in the bush of the gas station and I would get the underboss to admit to wanting to kill him, funnily enough! Altoid was actually found in the bush by THE DON OF THE FACTION AND THE UNDERBOSS AT THE MEETING so obviously if the underboss had a functioning brain they would realize that we were setting them up, this shouldn't be "Circumventing coup rules" it's called don't be a retard and get me his KNOWN friend to kill him, if we are retard friendly here why did we ban weber. I seen that canadian said this was "without UA approval" well, first off Shittor, and 4lights to my knowledge spectated the whole thing and Shittor confirmed that what we were doing was completely valid. Theres also the screenshot of Lomac confirming and providing some reason to why we shot that dude at the Motel who was just standing there, we clearly posed him as a threat because altoid was PK active walking into a meeting with the person who set him active, just common sense. Again, this just seems extremely petty and some crybaby shit we have to cater to retards. Also I saw in the ban reason there was "metagame" included, I got clips and will provide as well as chatlogs proving this entire thing was orchestrated ICly

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): (I DO NOT HAVE THE LOGIN TO THE PREVIOUS STEAM FORUMS ACCT, I DID ALSO HEAR I AM FORUMS BANNED BUT WHEN I TRIED TO CREATE THE ACCOUNT HERE IT STATED THE USER ALREADY EXISTED SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW)

image.thumb.png.1bbddd8a98479ecdbc04d9907592d6d6.png
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/29Usyzj08DRYVM/d13374p0qWfM?invite=cr-MSw1V1QsMjEwNDQ5MzE4LA (Gas station meeting)
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/29Um4OtUzEoitr/d1337XsfX6hu?invite=cr-MSxTRzksMjEwNDQ5MzE4LA (Altoid in the bush confirmation)

• Dumb 7

nice try

in your 'gas station meeting' the dude clearly says he's simply being fired and really doesn't lean into your 'back to alaska' sly way of saying "Kill him"

you were the one pushing for him to be killed not as a way 'get him to admit they are planning to kill him' but to force them to pk so you can leverage the script to pk the faction HC. A clear OOC'ly formed plan to intentionally act like a fuck up while you would beg and plead the HC to pk him instead of just firing him and removing him from the WL (which was their original intention).

image.thumb.png.8d784d4520b6b53b1eedc887fa315536.png

image.png.da2e1411ba13b245fe1ff4fd7b73ddc1.png

This isn't you baiting him to admit his own independent plan it's you aggregating and pushing for the PK, intent as clear as day.

The metagame being that you and altoid are simply friends OOC'ly and planned this pre-meditated there was no spontaneous reasoning or meeting Ic'ly, it was purely orchestrated to target their HC and bait them into meetings while there were active orders on him.

Furthermore, I doubt that 'shittor approved it' ! Considering after the scripts logged it he informed us there was an issue.

image.png.2592b74d9329f26eb8adc3490d2feccf.png

You and altoid are insufferable and don't add anything to the roleplay of the server, you alone have 12 bans to your name. I'v only ever seen your name come up when you both were banned for something. When you two got banned a multitude of people legitimately celebrated your departure because of how little you two added and how much of a draining annoyance you both were, an inane inability to mature or even follow the most basic rule sets. I couldn't imagine being so disliked you aren't even welcome on a Garry's mod server

Hope your prom appeal goes well prn.gg/topic/116-ban-appeal-hambugler-3/  !!!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Agree 1