Your First Faction

Idk I’m bored and I wanna know who the OGs are so what was everyone’s first faction in diverge Miami or NYC .

I was in Carter Inc first 🙏 

Colombo

NASA led by don nasa make sure to check out our faction application!  

• Like 1

N.D.V.C.

My first faction was Colombo's, and I was hella new to the server. I knew nothing about the faction politics within the server; furthermore, at the time, I knew nothing about IRL Mafias and their history- only that they existed. Never watched any Mafia related TV shows/Movies.

I kept seeing Underground Advertisements about the Silver Tongue like "Are you Gay? Head down to the Silver Tongue Gay Sex Bar" or something along those lines. I honestly thought that the Gambinos were behind those rumor's, so I decided to make one back. Though my retarded ass made it a public advertisement instead...

The advertisement went something like "Do you like older women? Visit Gambinos Mother, she'll drink your cum like juice! No need to pay her either, she doesn't do it for the money!"

I was pkd out of the colombos 1 hour later lol

• Helpful & Informative 1
1 hour ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

Colombo

When?????

My first faction was EMS when it was still around

diamond!

Zolotoy Bratva ✊

Firefighter faction was the best idc what pendred says I will apply a fight time 

IMG_2216.jpeg

Diamond Syndicate was my first and was pretty good vibes in there.

MacLeod Firm - 2021

Lucchese as Pistol P's step-son

rp_southside0224.jpg

• Dumb 1

sanzenkai or whatever it was called

Macleod firm - 2021 🙂

grant enterprises first technically (100 less charid on that char)

cassano (the taxi crime family)

Cassano as Eric Columbine, was brought in by Backwoods when Cassanos owned Le Grande on an older server.

Then after that I joined NDVC on Diverge after sort of floating around as a civ for the most part.

The Diamond Syndicate 

I joined 3 months after they was accepted and honestly I learned a lot from them and I can definitely say it was a blast miss a lot of the OG members but shit it’s life 

😁

• Agree 1

CCNG

Running the Flanagans with Ghast day one of the server was pretty fun. 

My first faction was the Columbos back on typhoon. Pretty sure the dons name was ford at the time.

Ion know which fac exactly it was an Italian Family on either MP or Typhon back in 2018 map was chicago_rizzo

Edited by Hammer

12th Avenue

colombo 

• 2 weeks later...

Cassano