Name of Faction: Karabakh Syndicate

Number of Members:9

Type Of Faction: Syndicate-Crime Family

Ethnic Background: Armenian 

Name of Character running the faction: Ghazaros Karabakh

Your Discord # : deadly_fox8711

Your SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:57959186

Your Server playtime: 3w 4d 5h 52m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):  

image.png?ex=6664ae73&is=66635cf3&hm=675 image.png?ex=6664ae65&is=66635ce5&hm=690  image.png?ex=6664ae4d&is=66635ccd&hm=c6f image.png?ex=6664ae39&is=66635cb9&hm=e18

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above): What we plan on doing to provide activity within our faction is religious events such as church events and on special days we want to make boxing events, important meetings and give money to our employees to recruit other people within our faction. And we also look forward to funding crew deals that will keep our employees interested. We can also do comedy nights that we plan on doing and talent shows so people win prizes for their skills and talent.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): 

The Start

The Karabakh Syndicate was formed during the early but significant 70’s during the Armenian waves of immigration which many went to the sunny and prosperous state of California, but many also went to New York City -The City of the Empire State Building- where dreams either go to flourish and blossom or die like roadkill. 

The Karabakh Syndicate was led by key figures such as Ghazaros Karabakh -The Don-, Adam Bernard -Consigliere- and last but not least Ivan Victor - The Boss -. These key men after facing hardship in the gritty streets of NYC’s neighborhoods, were facing the challenge of finding work and trying to get past the socio-economic hardship and discrimination placed on them and due this made them seek solidarity and protection in their humble community.

In NYC particularly in the neighborhood of Suburbia their influence grew as they welcomed more and more Armenian immigrants and also defectors of the diminishing Soviet Union like Ivan Victor a former KGB Senior. Offering these immigrants financial and stability support to get them started for their new lives in the big apple but also setting the stage for the syndicates rise to power.

Initial Activities

As the Karabakh Syndicate increased so was the need for an increase of revenue due to this the Syndicate took up small illegal jobs such as loan sharking, small scale extortion on small vulnerable businesses and protection rackets for Armenian business owners to keep their community safe. But as time went along so was the demand for more and more and more money due to this large-scale operations such as money laundering, import export operations to smuggle Eastern European weapons over to supply gang warfare and Armenian protection. But as the crackdown of the late 70’s came then came the need for legal fronts such as boxing events, restaurants and firearm shops.

Cultural Ties 

The Karabakh Syndicate network extends beyond its criminal enterprise and has strong ties to being Orthodox Christian and providing insight into Christianity and their way of life to outsiders to spread the word of God in hopes of improving the less fortunate of New York City from hosting crowdfunding events and charitable events. But as they were a criminal organization this was used to launder illicit funds to clean money to ensure the syndicates money was clean and usable by the key figures of the syndicate. The syndicate also hoped to open an Orthodox Church to use the ability to launder even more money due to the legal loopholes in it.

Conclusion 

The Karabakh Syndicate continues to operate and thrive today in 1988. In New York Southside. Expanding their legal ventures while they corrupt the integrity of the Department of Justice and law enforcement officers to protect their network. And with their army of lawyers who turn a blind eye to their wrongdoing for profit they somehow manage to narrowly evades the Justice system of our great nation which highlights the flaws of our nation

THE END

• Like 3
  • Disagree 1

oh god string is on his way 💀

+1 Never seen an Armenian family.

And from the pictures I have seen they have been creating a positive RP environment for players.

• Like 1

+1
The faction is very interesting and I think he should have a chance. We really need a Armenian faction in the city. 

• Like 1

+1 Been at both the Boxing and Church, Great guys. btw see that sexy man in the green suit?

• Like 1

-1 Bland 

• Disagree 1

+1 all sigma's in this shit, Karabakh is Armenia fr.

• Like 1

+1, straight up amazing people. Helped me out a lot.

• Like 2

+/-

I'm neutral. The boxing event has been done and is being done by an entirely other faction applicant who specializes in events overall, and I feel like boxing is just overdone at this point. The religious meetings seem cool, but you didn't really go into depth on what those are about and how they work. I mean, important meetings and giving employees money is just not anything.

• Agree 1

-1 ah hell nah string didnt die for this shit!!! 

• Like 1

There's a lot you could put in 6 paragraphs, but I feel as though reading the backstory was boring. Your idea of keeping people interested is basically just religious events and boxing matches. Meetings, giving people money to hire, and crew deals aren't anything special, that's just the basics of running a faction. As that section states, "Reference your unique RP from the question above." and the only thing I really get out of that from this is church ceremonies and boxing matches. Religious type events aren't really something that would keep people engaged by the time you get to the third one. People would get tired of standing in a self storage unit pretty quick. Regarding boxing events, I'm pretty sure people already do those. Once again, that would just get boring after the third one. It's really just punching people in the end. While the pictures you included aren't too bad from a photography standpoint, I'm a little confused. First, is this a syndicate or crime family, and why is the Italian flag present in your picture? Regarding the boxing matches, your dupe looks cool, but boxing isn't new or particularly interesting in the long run. I do believe that the playtime could be a little higher aswell. 3 weeks is a lot of time, but learning everything you need to be a successful boss takes time and I don't think you could have really acquired the experience needed for this. Gonna be a -1 from me chat.

• Like 2
  • Bad Spelling 1

-1 Bro String did not die outside of the Imperial for this shit. 

• Like 1

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.