Name of Faction: The Flying Dragons

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 8 active members

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Triad/Street

Ethnic Background Cantonese and Taishanese, Chinese  

Name of Character running the faction: Hong 格雷格 Tang

Your Discord greg3237

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:46755780

Your Server playtime: 1mo 2h 57m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): yes 

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): My faction will provide roleplay based around the true Chinese culture. We will be running a Chinese restaurant where authentic Chinese music and food will be served. The streets will be decorated and accompanied with Chinese song and dance. We will work to make ChinaTown feel as lively and realistic as ever. The restaurant will be professional while also having our illicit activities in the background. We specialize in extortion, smuggling and trafficking which we will attempt to bring those aspects into roleplay as well. Southside will see the true Chinese culture as we raise our ranks to a force even the biggest crime families will tremble to.

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above): The Flying Dragons will be flourishing in activities to participate in. I will begin by hosting weekly drift racing through all of Southside with racing bets. I will also be hosting paintball 2 times a week so my faction can hone in on their target practice. I will host hide and seek and other small minigames for prizes. I’ll have my faction run the restaurant in character and try my best to make it a lively experience for everyone. All events hosted will be open to the public for spectating or participation so everyone can have fun.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aU5969vAykE9cCle_IdbPtLm2dJqBz9_DzbFf3xulTI/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by IM Old Gregg
feed back so I changed it
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 2

“Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): Hard Core role play and even chill fun role play, make sure people are having good time and other role players. 

Yeah this isn’t really an a example of unique roleplay 

• Like 1

no thanks

-1 i also hold my guns like that one guy in the background story

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

-1 No unique roleplay examples are provided and your entire backstory is only depicting this as a sub faction instead of standing out and being different.

-1, nothing in this faction apps shows any sort of uniqueness. What will this faction bring to the server that 14k doesn’t already?

• Like 1

-1 I know a thing or two about hard core roleplay and let me you tell you buddy your style of rp is nothing but soft

I hate to be that guy but your application is basically, we are a district of 14K and offer nothing unique and are clearly just being made to support them.

The server won’t benefit from a faction like this, in fact it’ll probably suffer since 14K population will split between the two factions causing an active faction to be split into two mediocre activity factions, just dumb and not necessary. 

• Agree 1

more like dragon my nuts across this app

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

The clown college had more depth than this -1

• Funny 2
46 minutes ago, adam said:

no thanks

44 minutes ago, Kewl said:

-1 i also hold my guns like that one guy in the background story

42 minutes ago, Charles said:

-1 No unique roleplay examples are provided and your entire backstory is only depicting this as a sub faction instead of standing out and being different.

42 minutes ago, JJ_ said:

-1, nothing in this faction apps shows any sort of uniqueness. What will this faction bring to the server that 14k doesn’t already?

39 minutes ago, Davis said:

-1 I know a thing or two about hard core roleplay and let me you tell you buddy your style of rp is nothing but soft

17 minutes ago, AlogBok said:

The clown college had more depth than this -1

34 minutes ago, Viro said:

more like dragon my nuts across this app

36 minutes ago, Seansx said:

I hate to be that guy but your application is basically, we are a district of 14K and offer nothing unique and are clearly just being made to support them.

The server won’t benefit from a faction like this, in fact it’ll probably suffer since 14K population will split between the two factions causing an active faction to be split into two mediocre activity factions, just dumb and not necessary. 

All these niggas speakin facts this is a 0/10 on the clown college scale.

-1 trash app, offer nothing

i just like being a hater sometimes 

also, dumb app; I’ve seen more effort put into minge applications we copy and pasted from Minecraft forums to troll.

this entire app is just ai, organized crime buzz words, and you saying in a roundabout way “we are going to glaze for other Asians”.

3/10 - 3 points for making me laugh 

-1 shit app, a minge app could do better 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Okay… SERIOUSLY… if Pendred and Canadian deny this faction app like they’ve been doing, then we’re just all doomed. 

Edited by Baselsamarah
Posted (edited)

I'll give you some feedback though. My main gripe with  your application is that you're not telling me anything about your own faction really, you talk more about other gangs and spend time bigging your gang up. I don't want to know about 14k, I want to know about Flying Dragons. You could've mentioned in one line that you were allied with 14K, and then everything else should be about your own history, future etc.

PRO

- Well written.

- Diverse, although I don't think at this moment we need another asian faction.

Some of the backstory is interesting.

CONS

- You're leaning way too heavily into the 14k. This application really comes across as a splinter faction of them. Be your own faction.

- As well as the above, you straight up mention 14K and BTK more than your own faction... 

- I hate the name Flying Dragons. I know they're a real street gang but it sounds silly to me.

- Some of the story is interesting but then other parts get a bit confusing, you also outright say that you're one of the biggest streetgangs and that you deal in Meth etc. Almost like you're picking your racket before even being approved.

- 'Hardcore roleplay', this means nothing if you can't provide an example of how in depth you're expecting the RP to run. You then go on to list very soft RP events that require next to no RP involvement.

Edited by Fox
  • Like 1

-1  the app could be written better. Nothing really  Unique about this faction. You also put hard core rp” for the kind of rp your going to bring to the city but there isn’t really any details about the hardcore rp you would be doing.

• Like 1

-1 not even going to read

-1 | Here is why.

I think that your application is written well, but I don't understand why it would be based off the 14K when you can just have another crew because that is what this is screaming to me. I think that you are capable of leading a faction but I don't think that the city would change or benefit from this faction at all.

-1 Sorry dawg

Fox listed everything that needs to be said. -1

-1 Most likely this will end up as a 14K puppet faction 

-1 dumb ass name puppet faction. don't need the server to look like fivem even more with these chinks

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.