staff app

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name(s): joseph jones and my other character joseph jones second one cop first one criminal
Steam Name:a mysterious person
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199157148506/
Steam ID:76561199157148506
Discord Username:BADTIMESWITHSCAR
When did you first join the server: 1.5 years ago
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2 days
Time Zone:aest
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?:per day 6 hours every week 43 hours
Have you read the rules?: yes
Do you have a working microphone?: its broken will get new one soon
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *When I hop onto the server in either the early mornings or late at night when the server is fairly quiet I have noticed that there's either no moderator on or only one actively trying to get through a good amount of staff situations. For example, I made a sit early this morning when only 1 moderator was online, he was clearly frustrated at the fact there was 7 reports and only he was on at the time. I fully understand the situation he is in and due to me being an 'early bird' or someone who likes to stay up late a few nights I believe that if I was accepted I would be beneficial to these types of circumstances and ease the pressure off of 1 person. I've also noticed that early mornings and late nights brings out quite a few rulebreakers and it is frustrating that there's not many staff online due to them having school and/or work. If I was to be accepted in this application, I believe I could be somewhat beneficial to resolve a few of these problems.
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *Using my previous arguement in the above statement, I would be fairly beneficial to helping out not only in peak times but early in the mornings and late at night. With quite a bit of staffing experience I have; no bias, maturity, patience & fair to all parties in a staff situation. I am very friendly and I can understand when to be serious and when to have a laugh, I am fairly active within the server and in my eyes it is crucial to be active when you're a moderator. Within my experience of being staff in previous servers, I can understand that people can be frustrated during situations because they feel their Roleplay has been unfairly stopped by another player because of a potential rule break. Following my prior statement, it has taught me to always hear out the person reporting and to examine their evidence 100% through and to always hear out the opposing side for their reasoning. I am always open to constructive critism and to improve myself as a moderator, I am level-headed and it's very rare that I will become angry from what a person has said/done.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):mutiny rp moderator atomic networks seniour mod civilnetworks trial
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: i cant remember it was a long time ago
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *good pretty good id say that like me
What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: buying a gun and using it to help people with there restaurants  by protecting them
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:none
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: i get on duty and handle it i dont need evidence for i was the victim.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: i report them on forums or tell an higher up about it
A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: dosent matter what he is i still warn/ban him if needed relation dosent matter to breaking rules.
---------------------------------------------------------

Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for weeks before any sort of decision is made on them.
Edited by bidmy675
fixing it

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: buying a gun and using it to help people with there restaurants  by protecting them” 

+1

• Dumb 1

lubaba type application, +1!

• Like 1

Least obvious AI application

• Funny 1
45 minutes ago, Pendred said:

Least obvious AI application

you can even see the font and background change from him copy and pasting and the format values being pasted lmfao

• Disagree 1

No IC names listed, AI written and I've got no clue who you are. -1

• Disagree 1

yes i did copy it from my other staff app and pasted it onto this app because its my fav its not ai written i put work into it when i first did it do not criticise me please

-1 I don't think he used AI, there's no way he did!! I don't even know who you are so gotta -1 

Posted (edited)

tbh i am not noticable for my name as im a person that is a quick conversation and bye

but i can see how you would not know me

but think about this if i become staff you will most likely know me

this is my last app i made that got accepted its my fav and i didnt ai it 

Staff Application
Question: Why do you want to join our staff team and what would you be bringing to the staff team? (150 characters minimum) Answer: When I hop onto the server in either the early mornings or late at night when the server is fairly quiet I have noticed that there's either no moderator on or only one actively trying to get through a good amount of staff situations. For example, I made a sit early this morning when only 1 moderator was online, he was clearly frustrated at the fact there was 7 reports and only he was on at the time. I fully understand the situation he is in and due to me being an 'early bird' or someone who likes to stay up late a few nights I believe that if I was accepted I would be beneficial to these types of circumstances and ease the pressure off of 1 person. I've also noticed that early mornings and late nights brings out quite a few rulebreakers and it is frustrating that there's not many staff online due to them having school and/or work. If I was to be accepted in this application, I believe I could be somewhat beneficial to resolve a few of these problems.
Edited by bidmy675
fix
Posted (edited)

-1 But let me tell you why. You have put 0 effort into this app and that is not acceptable and not wanted on the staff team. 
Reason #1- You got your own steam name wrong It's "A myserious Person..." 
Reason #2- We asked for your SteamID not SteamID64
Reason #3- You joined a year and a half ago and only have 2 days of playtime?
Reason #4- How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4 hours (4 hours a day? 4 hours a week?)
Reason #5- Spelt East wrong
Reason #6- Your first paragraph comes back as 93% AI
Reason #7- Your second paragraph comes back as 89% AI
Reason #8- I looked at your staff app on atomic and you got denied look at this link.
Reason #9- I looked on Civil networks and you were never staff on there as well. You never even put up an application. But you have been banned I beleive 8 times?
Reason #10- You have been banned 4 times on our server for a collective of 18 days.
Reason #11- I have no idea who you are, or ever heard of you.
Reason #12- You can not read fluent english which is not a requirement but it is needed as this is an english server. I say this because the questions at the end are self explainatory and you can read them clearly if you spoke fluent english.

Thank you for applying for the staff, I wish your application the best of luck. If you have any questions please respond or find my discord (bdgtyreece)

Edited by Noar
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

no how about 32 hours a week so no

and no i do live in aest its a time zone

Edited by bidmy675
4 minutes ago, bidmy675 said:

no how about 32 hours a week so no

and no i do live in aest its a time zone

My apologies did not know you were austrlian, but what about the others?

i am not well known but if im staff i will be

i can read fluent english

its not ai maybe im just good at this its not ai 

didnt say im still a mod on atomic

9 minutes ago, bidmy675 said:

didnt say im still a mod on atomic

You were never staff on Atomic your application got denied there as I proved proof. Please explain that.

look deeper my friend

Currently no working microphone. 2 days of playtime but 4 bans on record. Other issues stated.

I recommend rectifying the issues above and simply playing more and getting more involved with the community, it will assist you greatly if you're able to be a chill dude people will enjoy playing with. Feel free to re-apply in the future.

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.