Posted (edited)

Name of Faction: The O'Hara Family

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 21 & Growing

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Family

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Irish 

Name of Character running the faction: Pat "Hammer" O'Hara

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): hammer2905

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199389840138/

Your Server playtime: 2 Days, 17 Hours, 25 Minutes / Previous Account STEAM_0:1:155776249 23 Days, 3 Hours, 0 Minutes and 17 Seconds (25 Days, 23 Hours, 25 Minutes)

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): 

The O'Hara Family, will provide many unique roleplay experiences, one of those being an authentic Irish pub experience. The pub will have a unique Irish atmosphere, filled with authentic native music, entertainment(football/rugby matches), and a 100% purebred Irish menu. Patrons will be able to experience a purebred Irish pub from the streets of New York City. There are many pubs/bars located around the city, but none will be at the quality of ours. The Irish are second to none. Additional unique roleplay experiences the O'Hara Family will add to New York City would be the introduction of authentic fighting sports, such as boxing, mixed martial arts, kickboxing, and Muay Thai. Car meets and car shows would be another addition to unique roleplay experiences. The addition of the O'Hara family would be the biggest faction addition Diverge Networks has ever seen.

rp_southside0004.thumb.jpg.c8492cc62c567cb8d1d7e2b88916ad86.jpg

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):

Events that the O'Hara would use to promote activity within our faction and to keep people interested would be our 100% purebred authentic Irish pub, our fighting games that include boxing, mixed martial arts, kickboxing and Muay Thai, in addition regular car shows and meets. Furthermore we would organized themed nights celebrating various aspects of Irish culture, such as whiskey tasting events to fight nights on a regular basis. These events would get all diversity groups interested from the African-American to the Jewish. By curating a diverse array of events and activities that reflect Irish culture, the O'Hara faction would be a massive addition to roleplay in New York City.

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N4KM2wBpnTsF5osGq1Ay9IknJffgsXnwUkdXJCGdEfI/edit#heading=h.hbb3c5hbiqmq

Extra Note: I was Advisor for Flanagan's for around 3 years and also ran the Dragons Head Triad in 2021

Dragons Head Triad Application: https://divergenetworks.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1380

Original Forum Account: https://divergenetworks.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=1713

More Photos:

rp_southside_day0004.jpg

rp_southside_day0005.jpg

rp_southside_day0007.jpg

rp_southside_day0009.jpg

rp_southside_day0008.jpg

rp_southside_day0019.jpg

rp_southside_day0016.jpg

rp_southside_day0020.jpg

rp_southside0025.jpg

B&T Pic 1.png

B&t Pic 2.png

Edited by Hammer
More recruits
  • Like 5

-1 16 hours is not even time to run a faction 

• Dumb 2
  • Disagree 1

+1 Bring back the Irish

• Like 1
Just now, Marzii said:

-1 16 hours is not even time to run a faction 

Previous account is 23 days I just cant access it

+1, very well written looks like they will add a lot to the roleplay aspect of the server.

• Like 1

+1 Very intresting app irish mob should be back.

• Like 1

+1 bring the Irish back but only if they use the accent correctly. Well written back story very well rounded by adding other groups that was once a thing to the server. Wish to see photos of the faction doing normal things within RP. 

IMG_2216.jpeg

• Like 1

+1 

Not seen many Irish families around anymore but I would like to see some of the things listed in the unique events to keep active as they do create a decent RP environment.

Up the Bohs

• Like 1

NOT THE FUCKING MICKS

• Funny 2

I would love an Irish bar in game. +1

• Like 1

+1 Guy was running flanagans with me and ghasts ages ago and was doing bits

• Like 1

+1 hell yeah we want more irish boys back

• Like 1

+/- 

Not a bad application but felt it left a little bit to be desired, why two accounts though? 

Pros:

- Ethnicity, would be great to have an Irish mob again.

- Well written and easy to read.

Cons:

- Wall of text, the text itself is easy to read but felt like it could've been broken up better with sub headings.

- Parts of the story kind of lack a little punch. Felt like you could've added a lot more into the activities, both legal and illegal of the faction. Right now it kind of just reads as 'we're from ireland, and we're a faction'.

- I like some of the RP ideas but I think you need more to stand out as individual, so you don't fall into the same generic RP as other factions.

• Helpful & Informative 1
1 minute ago, Fox said:

+/- 

Not a bad application but felt it left a little bit to be desired, why two accounts though? 

Pros:

- Ethnicity, would be great to have an Irish mob again.

- Well written and easy to read.

Cons:

- Wall of text, the text itself is easy to read but felt like it could've been broken up better with sub headings.

- Parts of the story kind of lack a little punch. Felt like you could've added a lot more into the activities, both legal and illegal of the faction. Right now it kind of just reads as 'we're from ireland, and we're a faction'.

- I like some of the RP ideas but I think you need more to stand out as individual, so you don't fall into the same generic RP as other factions.

Thank you for the criticism, I no longer have access to my original account that's why there is 2 accounts lol

• Like 1

+1
More Irish, yes!

o'hara.png

• Like 2
  • Dumb 1

+1 charles is irish

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

-1, gigantic assholes and minges. 

• Disagree 1

+1, Already RPing in the city. Helped me and my crew hunt down a guy and they run a pretty nice Bar down by self storage.

• Like 1

+1 | I like the idea of Irish being in the server more. I think that you have a well enough background in the server and know what you are doing. I wish your application good luck.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

-1, gigantic assholes and minges. 

When have we minged?

1 hour ago, Hammer said:

When have we minged?

When your shitty minge men decided to RDM Bait.

• Funny 1
25 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

When your shitty minge men decided to RDM Bait.

You threatened to shoot up our bar and he punched you, thats not RDM bait... 

Posted (edited)

+1, need an irish mob fr. genuinely this app is pretty decent, they have some nice ideas, and I think theyd be a nice addition to the server.

Edited by JJ_
  • Like 2

+1 this is good, my one thing is maybe go and make a new backstory that’s a bit longer in a google doc, good way to show that you can put effort into something as you would with your faction.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Seansx said:

+1 this is good, my one thing is maybe go and make a new backstory that’s a bit longer in a google doc, good way to show that you can put effort into something as you would with your faction.

I could absolutely expand on the backstory, Ill make one on google doc and upload it 🙂

• Like 1