Clown College Crime Family

+1

Do not let Freakybob near public spaces.

If this faction can deliver even half of the fun roleplay they gave me last night, I feel like they could really make something of themselves. They have the backstory, the events planned and seem to have a game plan for some unique roleplay in the mafia server. Does it scream 'mafia'? No, maybe it doesn't, but maybe we could use some change nowadays! They have my vote for favorite clown faction.

• Like 1

Are the clown costumes gonna be faction clothing 

+1 at first  this just seemed like a goofy application, but after experiencing Roleplay with them, if they were to be accepted I think it could go great

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Baselsamarah said:

I mean if Canadian denies this like he denied the #007 faction app, it’s just clear that they DO NOT care about this server or the players on it. 

#007 was ran by an illiterate roblox coder, I’m a real coder and not illiterate.

thought and effort was put into this application, along with organization of the members of their opinions 

• Like 1

+1 this is a great application 

If I ever as a judge have to sign a search warrant on a fucking clown I’m going to ask Bingus to make that KOS serious. +1

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Baselsamarah said:

I mean if Canadian denies this like he denied the #007 faction app, it’s just clear that they DO NOT care about this server or the players on it. 

the 007 app was fucking garbage vs this, it actually has effort in it, the question is whether the people in the faction would be active roleplayers

can I have job 

+1 jimbo agrees with this!!!

A 2:43pm Eastern Standard Time today Anzati's body was pulled from the river. It seems he showed up to a park late at night unarmed and was killed in a cartel style execution. His family will never know justice...

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Disagree 3