Jxy3 Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Character or Steam Name: Jxy3

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:47629152

Your Discord ID#: jxy33

Reason for ban: Racket Abuse

Length of ban: 2 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Well for starters there is no rule listed to even justify this ban to start. I've tried to search through the rules to find it, and no luck. As I've been trying to push my character to have limited contact with drugs I decided I only wanted guns from my friend. As she was not maining this character I figured I'd pay 1.5X shipment price and leave it at that. I gave her first character 100k and then she was told to reset and make a female PM...how annoying. I then paid her new character again to just simply stack shipments. NEVER at one point did I pay for one singular shipment - nor did I receive a price. If she was to spend all of the money I gave her, that wasn't justifying what she gave in return, but simply all I felt was needed to start. After warrants were put out on people who were connected to said bank, I put a full halt to all purchases. I was told by the UA member who banned me, Monaclu, that the reason I was banned was because "your general fund was wayyyyy below the real price of the products" & "yeah thats the issue is the alt char supplying guns for dirt cheap" , but in reality there was a general fund that was given, not a general expectation of what I wanted back. According to the records collected by Monaclu, I gave 150K to said person "racket abusing." 

In what way does this point to racket abuse? If I was racket abusing, I'd be paying the exact shipment price of whatever I was buying. In this case, selling drugs for a discount, guns, or anything on a character that is not considered your main, is racket abuse. 

Why should you be unbanned? Considering I was not intending to break any rules in any way and was simply focused on giving someone business without getting drugs...I don't think what I was doing was malicious. Mac11s buy for 15k and sell for 25k (pretty accurate to a 1.5X ratio), I was buying something worth 8k for 12k and somehow that's racket abuse because its not their main char? They make more money off me than they do selling drugs, win win, I don't see why it's considered abusing. If anything a warning on record would've sufficed, I don't quite understand banning me for a rule that is unlisted.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): n/a

Edited by Jxy3
  • Like 4
  • Dumb 1
  • Funny 2

So like I had explained to you over DMs, i'll kinda break it down for you here.

Kalena, who is a takahashi main, whitelists into another faction. She proceeds to sell you guns at basically the vendor price she buys them for from the NPC. You then sell those tec-9s at the garrison for full price. This is racket abuse. You can't have one of your workers whitelist into a faction to supply you with their guns to sell at a massive profit. That's the only purpose she was in the gambinos for. She did nothing but supply your faction (her faction) with guns to resell for extraordinary profit. You had to have been fully aware that you were receiving wayyyyy more TEC-9s than you paid for. You gave her (just on her emilia char, i haven't even included her hershel char because there was just so much of this done) approximately $150,000. She gave you approximately 47 TEC-9s, using a shared bank account. This was a very clearly large operation and you probably made some hella money off it. I can't imagine anybody not stopping and thinking why they're getting really rich. If you had done things legit, and actually purchased TEC-9s from the Gambinos at full price, you would've had to have paid her approximately $470,000. You immediately profited 300 grand in the span of a couple days.

• Disagree 1

In the manner you describe its not a huge problem, but given context (the player who sold you the guns is in the same faction as you, and their intention is to benefit that faction) is now a problem.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Helpful & Informative 1