Permanent Ban Appeal Frankie

Your Character or Steam Name: My character name I believe was Franco Bonanno if I remember correctly. Steam name is Francesco "Frankie Boy" Cali

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:710270797

Your Discord ID#: 965737745131642961

Reason for ban: Global Rules

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology. In a couple of weeks I believe it will mark a year that I have been banned from this server if I am correct. I would now like to appeal my foolish actions and come back to make positive connections and fun role plays for the future to come.

Why should you be unbanned? I believe that I should be unbanned becuase during the time I was banned I was rereading the rules so that If I get unbanned I can assure that I will not have any more punishments warnings kicks bans etc.. During the past months- year I have learned my lesson from many things and I have greatly matured. Now what I did was a negative impact on peoples role play and there is no excuse to what I did. Now looking down at my decisions/actions I realize that it was a complete foolish decision that I made that day. I do understand that what I did is not tolerated and I should of made better decisions. I do believe in second chances so if you would please take some time and read over this and think about the positives of unbanning me. If I get unbanned I pledge to keep a clean record, I will also play that rule quiz that I have seen being posted in the forums. I will reread the rules and remember them. When I do role plays I will make sure that no rules are being broken and I will make sure to follow every single one so that the people in the role play can have an fun and enjoyable role play. If whom ever staff is reading this I would just like to say that if you unban me then I will keep my devotion to keep this server fun and enjoyable. I realize what I did and heavily regret it, and in a years time I have changed and became a much better role player and genuine person. Once again I can assure you and the whole staff team that I will have a clean record for many many years to come and I will make sure that the rules are enforced. I do understand that due to my ban I do not have a great reputation to some staff but I'd hope that this message and my future role plays will fix and revive my reputation to them.
Thanks for your time,
  Two Times

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): If I get unban I will do the rule quiz just to make sure I am completely up to date with the rules.

+1 He is my kid brother; he made a mistake almost a year ago and learned his lesson I can vouch that he will follow rules and be true to his word about not doing anything stupid like this again, he is just a kid was even younger when he made this mistake hes more mature now and I think he needs a second chance

+1 Good kid, just made a mistake and I think he learned his lesson, deserves another chance. 

Can you actually comment on WHAT you did to be banned 🙂

Posted (edited)

Yes, I did put a magazine in that had shown some stuff but it was not like it was showing it was censored if I am correct.

Edited by Anthony
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Can you actually comment on WHAT you did to be banned 🙂

Imma help him out here because he is still a kid and does not know how to properly explain himself, he made a playboy magazine, and copied this from a real one he had thought all the boobies where blocked out because he had seen none, come to find out there was multiple boobies and he just never fully checked, kid made a big mistake but should be given another shot because luckily the one who found these documents happened to find them pretty quick and he was banned within the hour and many people did not see these images now that does not make it right, but again he is a kid and should be given another chance. Make it very clear if he rules breaks hes permed and never to be unbanned again, I would not stick out my neck for him if I thought he could not do this

• Agree 1

If you look at it this way, I have greatly matured and I regret my decisions. There is 1 or 2 punishments on my record and if I get unbanned I can assure you that It will stay that way. If you dont believe me you can check every now and then to see if I was really lying or not.

+1 I think he should get another chance. 

• Like 1

this is hilarious

• Disagree 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2024 at 6:22 PM, Hoovis said:

this is hilarious

Its messed up and should of never taking place, but due to my foolish actions we are here.

I would also just like to add that If you could see it how I am seeing it, I was very foolish and was not being mature and now I have learned my lesson on what I should do and what I should not do. Clearly it was a big mistake and it is very hard to trust someone like me after what happened but if you would, I can prove to you how I am a great role player and I can keep a clean record (stay out of trouble). Not to mention I can stay highly realistic in my role plays and not break any rules while. Continuing to what I was saying; I just wanted to show you that I heavily regret what I did and that since that I have massively changed.  If I get accepted I will also make sure to donate to the server to show my support and devotion.

Edited by Anthony

Try not to be retarded

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly.