Legacy Enterprise

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Gent said:

so does that mean my points are true

Edited by Davey
  • Funny 1

-1 | Similar to what Tables put.

I don't like the idea behind black factions because they've always been minge fests and terrible for new people who just started in the city. I say this because I remember KTH and I see a resemblance. They mugged new people and lost there interests and finally they would get new people and would get new people in trouble because they were never really cared about in there faction and left to minge with a racket all to themselves making the server unenjoyable for a lot of people. 

I am not biased because I was in KTH and I loved the Miami days and was very good friends with a lot of people in there but even the Don of KTH knew about this.

+1 

Needs some work but you have my +1 

• Agree 1

+1 Great guys, Great RP deserve a legal company spot 
image.png.c6a9713e4588038fd36d912a804d4594.png

Edited by Hammer
  • Agree 1

-1 I do not trust that this guy would be a good Don.

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, WaffleDevs said:

-1 I do not trust that this guy would be a good Don.

I appreciate the feedback!

-1 a lil ago this nigga cried so hard cause he was gonna get a felony and tried to get UA involved instead of going to court. God forbid this guy has to do things IC instead of getting his way

36 minutes ago, Chief Sosa said:

-1 a lil ago this nigga cried so hard cause he was gonna get a felony and tried to get UA involved instead of going to court. God forbid this guy has to do things IC instead of getting his way

This cop power gamed and staff voided the situation sounds like ur mad bud.

Thank you for submitting an application for a faction.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Please create a ticket within our Discord server in the #support-request channel with a link to this application to get set up. Factions are given 1 racket and 1 property to start with, given the number of applications accepted alongside yours, there will be high demand, these will be given out on a first serve first come basis.