Daviss' Staff Application

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name(s): Nicolo D'Amiano, Davis "The Law" Justice, Tony "The Turtle" Terrata, davis mason.
Steam Name: Daviss
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/danger19921992/
Steam ID: 76561198084761155 or STEAM_1:1:62247713
Discord Username: davis3
When did you first join the server: A little over a year ago
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2 Months 2 Days
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 20 Hours a week
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I have been playing mafia RP constantly for over a year now and understand the rules well enough to enforce them. I have been staff before and understand the commitment that goes into being staff. I am on at extremely late hours when the server is understaffed. I wish to enforce roleplay and maintain the standards set by the rules in my time in diverge networks. I understand being staff is not a privilege, but a responsibility placed on you. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  I have years of experience staffing on garrys mod roleplay servers. I am straight forward with my decision making if I am unsure, I won't act on a whim instead ill reach out for clarity. I have 2 months' time in game and only two notes during that whole playtime. I am on during hours which most other staff cannot be on times like 3-4 AM est. Finally, I can provide a fair staffing experience to all players regardless of in character beef. 
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Community Manager Imperium Gaming AVA 9 Months, Community Manager of Imperium Gaming SWRP 6 months, global gaminglight staff (Military RP, School RP, Slave RP). 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  Yes, I'd consider myself to be very well known, I was the last mayor before the removal and current Caporegime for the Gambino Crime family. On the civil side I'm a very unserious individual as legal rp was never truly my thing. On the criminal side, im fairly well known within in the commission. I have hosted events on the server such as the great new york race, cookouts, bar hopping, etc. I am also very active in Diverge general chat.
What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: When I was mayor I would sit in my office and talk to random citizens throughout the day. It was my favorite part of the job by far, speaking to random faction members and insane white shirts was some of the funniest roleplay I have ever experienced. On one occasion I was kidnapped, and the police had to come save me. On another occasion, we had a man pretend to be in the KGB and attempt to blackmail me to push communist legislation. Finally, hearing what people generally had to say about the city pushed me to hold office and speak for them.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Greenghost
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Make an admin ticket and have a staff member not involved in the situation handle the ticket. If none are available, I would go on duty and try to sort out the situation.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Take substantive clips and send it to UA.
A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: I firstly, would not take the ticket due to my bias being in place. If no other staff member is available I would review the ticket using just the information provided to me in the sit. 

Edited by Davis

+1 I remember when this guy threatened to remove us from staff to allow a YouTuber to minge!

+1 favorite frat guy

+1 Knows what he is doing on the server. I think he would make a great addition to the staff team. 

+1 how about those commanders?

+1 I think as a staff member davis can actually do really well, he has no bans, a SHIT ton of experience, and is easy to talk to and staff sits would go smoothly.

because he has done the elephant walk I also think that this will help as he will never be scared off a situation 😁

+1 Grinds bricks for the Don , Grinds tickets for the Owner

• Funny 1

+1 Will grind tickets for Don Pendretti

+1 know his shit would be on late night when theres no staff

+1
Coors Banquet

+1
Active player and will be a good fit for Diverge staff

+1, once again we need more fratboy representation on the staff team 

+1 great RPer, unbiased, and knows how to take a joke. overall great guy, would be an amazing addition to the team

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.