Name of Faction:#007

Number of Members (Minimum of 5):8

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc):Street Gang

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc):AAZmerican

Name of Character running the faction:

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210):lubaba24

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:710040755

Your Server playtime:maybe an week or two 

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No):YesYes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No):Yes

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred):Alot of chill gang terttiory stuff and more rp experience for cops more thug shit and real ganster boy shit and just an whole lotta gang shit

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):Dont take disrespect on the block posted never get bitch and always have the boys back and jus ride

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):In the city theres alot of fighting and where im from in the trenches we were broke and all friends everyone else had an gang and i thought iut would be cool if i had one so me and the boys created an gang for money and to protetc the block it was passed down as i saw others making money so we all teamed up anbd doubled the money and because ima thug i run the block and cant be caught alone as im the big homie and respect me at all cost and get payed and just be dangoures

• Dumb 4
  • Agree 1

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1