Jmoorsey's Staff Application :3

Posted (edited)

In-Game Name(s): Karito Akiyama
Steam Name: Jmoorsey
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198814854107/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:427294189
Discord Username: Jmoorsey
When did you first join the server: either in late september or late augest of last year.
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1 month, 1 week, 21 hours.
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 2-3 hours worth
Have you read the rules?: After my bans, yes, lol.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: My motivation to apply for staff is to actaully have something to not get banned for. If i became staff, i would genuinely straighten myself out for this server. I would never unintentionally break server rules, I know right from wrong. I feel as if I could genuinely help this community if i ever became staff. Being staff would also up my activity
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: Besides my bans, i am a perfect moderator! Pinky promise! Like ive told pendred, i will be a good boy from here on out! :3
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): No.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes... I have about 13 bans, including one perma ban, and multiple Past Offenses... Including RDM, LTARP, and one instance of Alting. I understand I may not be trusted as staff considering my PO's. After actually using my brain, I decided to try to stop getting banned after my 30 day ban and learning im two inches away from another perma.
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: I would say im sort of known in the diverge community, but not in a good way, i have been seen as a minge, a troll, and a retard, which i am at times, but as i said before, being staff would change all of that. 
What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: Problably when I preformed a PK for my faction, and my fellow faction member missed about 9 shots with a pistol point blank. I was dying of laughter.
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Lomac, and only Lomac. Lomac is basically my dad.
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would clip the incident, and use staff chat saying "There is someone blatently RDM'ing at this location" If there was no other staff on at the time, I would finish whatever i was doing at the current moment, and switch to my staff character, i would then teleport the accused RDM'er and take possible RDM tickets. I would then proceed to punish the accused appropietly.
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would clip the staff member abusing their staff character, and speak to Rem, or someone higher to confirm that what the staff member did was in fact abuse of staff, I would then let UA handle the situation.
A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: If there is valid evidence of someone RDM'ing and Minging, I would take the ticket, and handle the situation as best as I could, trying to look at the situation in an unbiased way, as if i was the one being rdm'd. I would then proceed to ask for evidence, and view said evidence. If the evidence is valid, i would then proceed to punish the accused accordingly. I do not believe anyone is worth staff abusing for.
---------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Dumb 9

yall think im cooked??? 💀💀💀

-1 not even reading 

• Like 3
Just now, adam said:

-1 not even reading 

LMFAO

2 minutes ago, Jmoorsey said:

yall think im cooked??? 💀💀💀

yes

nigga no bruh 💀

• Like 1

would be the best staff +1 nvm get some help

6 minutes ago, tj21003 said:

would be the best staff +1 nvm get some help

Hater

• Dumb 1

No, you didn't cook you are cooked

How do your bans make you a better candidate? It just shows either ignorance or a lack of understanding of the rules, all your bans happen within a year

-1 no 

You consecutively hinting at your bans in this application does not show us the character you should have. Hinting at "Your motivation for applying is to have something not to get banned for" like, you should have that motivation regardless. Besides the point, seeing as you are 15 and the consecutive ways you "blow your top" in character upon multiple occasions for moronic reasons is another reason you should NOT be approved for staff. 

Maybe when you have matured and learned how to properly make an application aside from this childlike one, then others will see you with intelligence. Otherwise, I stand by my notion of "Do Not Hire". 

• Don't glorify your past bans, nothing to be proud of.
  • Don't make an application that looks as though it was made by a two-year-old. Actually, put some depth into it.
  • Get better at handling your emotions as you definitely can't within the game and that attributes towards making decisions as a staff member.
  • Helpful & Informative 2
  • Agree 1

+1

I have no doubt you’ll abuse staff terribly and then we can finally perma ban you!!!1!1!1!1

—————————————————————-

(fr though -1 you’re a menace to society 

• Dumb 1

-1, weird asf in the discord

• Dumb 1

Contributes nothing to the server, annoying as fuck, mingey as fuck and you should be exiled from Diverge, it'd make the server a better place. -1

Posted (edited)

+1 he cooked, i think he's a super serious roleplayer you know maybe he changed dude (Words from Don Pendretti Head of the Pendretti Crime Family)

Edited by Gent
  • Dumb 1
35 minutes ago, Toast said:

Contributes nothing to the server, annoying as fuck, mingey as fuck and you should be exiled from Diverge, it'd make the server a better place. -1

wowee toast you cooked with this one! id have to agree!

best shit post of the year im assuming this is ironic right

• Like 1

How do i say this nicely, you are an insufferable retard who can't take no for an answer. You alone have 13 bans and will continue to contribute nothing to this server. If by some miracle you do get accepted do us all a favor and pull a Reese. -1

1 hour ago, Shittor said:

How do i say this nicely, you are an insufferable retard who can't take no for an answer. You alone have 13 bans and will continue to contribute nothing to this server. If by some miracle you do get accepted do us all a favor and pull a Reese. -1

ok now i actually want pendred to accept this.

9 hours ago, Mr. Hashimoto said:

You consecutively hinting at your bans in this application does not show us the character you should have. Hinting at "Your motivation for applying is to have something not to get banned for" like, you should have that motivation regardless. Besides the point, seeing as you are 15 and the consecutive ways you "blow your top" in character upon multiple occasions for moronic reasons is another reason you should NOT be approved for staff. 

Maybe when you have matured and learned how to properly make an application aside from this childlike one, then others will see you with intelligence. Otherwise, I stand by my notion of "Do Not Hire". 

• Don't glorify your past bans, nothing to be proud of.
  • Don't make an application that looks as though it was made by a two-year-old. Actually, put some depth into it.
  • Get better at handling your emotions as you definitely can't within the game and that attributes towards making decisions as a staff member.

Literally this. 

This application kinda comes across as you just wanting to be funny, rather than actually wanting to be staff. 

36 minutes ago, Fox said:

Literally this. 

This application kinda comes across as you just wanting to be funny, rather than actually wanting to be staff. 

It's alright, he's neither.

• Funny 2

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.