West Dingaling's flag appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Name: TheSniffer

SteamID:76561198279937073

Staff Member involved: Shitter

What flags were blacklisted from you?: Props

Reason for blacklist (if given): I put myself on the roof of my company's building 

Why should they be returned?: I genuinely didn't think much of it, I haven't been around since 2022 and didn't realize that putting myself on a roof of a roof was an offense that could get my props removed permanently. I do apologize and would very much so appreciate if my prop placing ability could be returned, it was my mistake I possibly should've read up on the rules having come back after a few years, I figured I'd be fine going AFK for a few minutes but obviously that was my mistake, so again I do apologize. 

Edited by West Dingaling

On the Le Grande roof, you made the decision to use blue chairs to prop climb to an otherwise unreachable part of the map. After noticing this conduct, a different administrator asked in the chat for someone to take care of the issue. As a result, I teleported to where you were and saw you using the chairs to propclimb up to the roof. I then decided to remove your pet flags because of your past mishandling of them in an effort to teach you the value of following the rules.

image.png.aafb4c5001d829591619fef60b8c080c.png

image.png.3524d36be23c5a50b299514c9421a488.png

image.png.9b17ffb07b8a7bd9d697f2cf025ae70b.png

It's quite obvious that you cannot prop climb onto roofs...

I'll give you another chance this time..I highly recommend you read the rules on props again. Breaking prop rules again will mean your flags will once again be taken

Your flag appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The blacklist will be lifted from your account shortly.