pk appeal

Name of Character: korbin hoyt

SteamID:76561199476578576

Your Discord ID#:1220512758710276197

Date of PK:5/13/2024

Reason for PK: so i killed someone in self defense and they arrested me for murder i get that its a mistake

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:they also stacked charges on me and my lawyer told me to sign a peal deal that wouldnt get me killed but he made me sign a 49 year deal i didnt know that was a death sentence actually just unfair i killed the man in self defense i had witnesses but they refused to bring them in but they brought in prosecutions witnesses

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2d2tpjC16JlsGW/d13376n11GwV?invite=cr-MSxpV2MsMjA1NTE5MTU4LA  heres a clip of what i believe i was pked for after the clip i killed the man he also attempted to kill multiple other people before me 

image.thumb.png.aada62e29d2844bba18aa9bb6b2d7366.pngbtw this is the lawyers name and number he gave me the number because he said i owed him for getting him off hes a scam artist and a horrible lawyer

this is the murder in question:)

• Disagree 1

yea i sent the clip thats a fucking image

they shouldnt auto pk me over a image i sent the full context he hit me first it was self defense and  u saw it all the cops just pk me over limited evidence

Hello, I am the PKing admin, I answered a ticket and you had signed the plea deal which under server rules 45 years or longer is an automatic PK. I processed your PK as such. 

From what you described happening to me in the sit ( essentially killing a punch minge ) I did think the charges were high, however I did think that was primarily an IC issue and not something I could rule on OOCly, If you think it was stacked for the purposes to PK you, maybe a higher staff can take a look.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Not informing someone that a 45 year+ Plea deal means a PK is not allowed especially when it comes to new players like yourself, also the reason for it is just stupid you probs got fucked by getting a lawyer that just wanted to leave, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and unpk you, just make sure you understand what you are signing in the future and if you really think you aren't guilty say that there are always other options that just signing a clearly stupid plea.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.

Edit - Well it would have been accepted but you deleted the char which means we can't unPK you

Edited by James