Monte's Ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Monte

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:59491439

Your Discord ID#: Monte.0

Reason for ban: Staff Abuse

Length of ban: 14 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):

What I did was wrong, whether I knew IC already or not, I shouldn't have TP'd to a person on my staff char. I already lost my spot on the staff team & have been banned so far for a week. There has been worse cases of staff abuse with far less punishment. I was wrong & I know it.

Why should you be unbanned? 
I have a faction to run. Trying to manage a faction through discord is not good for morale, feels fucking dumb and 99% OOC. I'm not saying dons shouldn't face consequences for breaking rules, however I can name other staff who have done much worse with literally half the ban. My ban was targeted without proper appeal & no one to listen. I believe my punishment is served & I should be welcomed back sooner rather than later.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

boomban.png

• Dumb 8
Posted (edited)

9257326_1_orig.jpg.2f0346fc46c644b457cebf1aa5e91c50.jpg
These are the 6 pillars of character. I learned this in elementary school. I would like to share this with you to learn. Thank you.

Edited by yort
  • Helpful & Informative 3
  • Funny 5
Just now, yort said:

9257326_1_orig.jpg.2f0346fc46c644b457cebf1aa5e91c50.jpg
These are the 6 pillars of character. I learned this in elementary school. I would like to share this with you to learn. Thank you.

You have a private discord with blackmail against people with "power" in diverge. You are genuinely a strange individual

• Dumb 2

+1 monte is my day one and dosent deserve this!

• Dumb 3

Asking out of curiousness, how is it targeted?

8 minutes ago, Monte said:

You have a private discord with blackmail against people with "power" in diverge. You are genuinely a strange individual

we don't prosecute on reports that are specifically withheld until it suits the reporter anyway

17 minutes ago, Logan said:

Asking out of curiousness, how is it targeted?

I made homeboy mad as fuck the day prior. James and Boomroasted don't like me because I've called them both out on multiple occasions. 

10 minutes ago, Pendred said:

we don't prosecute on reports that are specifically withheld until it suits the reporter anyway

Wasn't a report really. Just calling a weirdo out.

• Dumb 1
1 minute ago, Monte said:

Wasn't a report really. Just calling a weirdo out.

Re-read what he said lol

10 minutes ago, Monte said:

I made homeboy mad as fuck the day prior. James and Boomroasted don't like me because I've called them both out on multiple occasions. 

I mean what you did was retarded, wasn't targeted because it was reported to them and dealt with, ngl crying that your targeted pike alot of people do don't really work and homie you really went the John fraser route bringing his kids into it. You need to grow up.

This is a "Oh no the consequences of my actions" situation 

• Agree 3

So basically "I'm a don so I have stuff to do and I shouldn't face the consequences of my actions" right?

• Like 1
Just now, Logan said:

This is a "Oh no the consequences of my actions" situation 

My consequences are 2x worse than prior staff abuse cases. & I didn't even do anything that benefited me or my faction. Hop off the dick riding thanks?

• Dumb 1

Aren't you the guy who was accused of grooming a 17 year old as a 22 year old (she leaked all your iMessage texts where you were beyond cringe, lol, discord kitten shit), left everything when you were supposedly innocent, then you come back months later, and you are STILL in her DMs after she tried to label you as a pedophile??? Reverse stockholm syndrome shit like I've never seen, holy. Get a fucking hobby, bro. 

3a4c6c98f1d8aa9ce0fa842ccaedee4c.png?ex= 

• Funny 7
Posted (edited)

The screenshot you posted of the dms is crazy💀 it’s like you passed the phone to menace after boomroasted responded 

Edited by Baselsamarah
  • Like 1
  • Funny 3

-1... shit should get extended, any one tryna protect him, fella admitted it was illegal himself! then after the child said no, "Imma make you that typa girl". absolute freak!

image_2024-05-04_215551284.png

image_2024-05-04_215715444.png

• Funny 5
56 minutes ago, Monte said:

Your Character or Steam Name: Monte

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:59491439

Your Discord ID#: Monte.0

Reason for ban: Staff Abuse

Length of ban: 14 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):

What I did was wrong, whether I knew IC already or not, I shouldn't have TP'd to a person on my staff char. I already lost my spot on the staff team & have been banned so far for a week. There has been worse cases of staff abuse with far less punishment. I was wrong & I know it.

Why should you be unbanned? 
I have a faction to run. Trying to manage a faction through discord is not good for morale, feels fucking dumb and 99% OOC. I'm not saying dons shouldn't face consequences for breaking rules, however I can name other staff who have done much worse with literally half the ban. My ban was targeted without proper appeal & no one to listen. I believe my punishment is served & I should be welcomed back sooner rather than later.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

boomban.png

ur lucky ur not permed retard

• Helpful & Informative 1

image.png.06d9df370fc95da7315a265ff6262e5d.png

• Funny 2

only reason you made an appeal is to play on your don char?? And what does it mean when you say it feels ooc?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

-1, Honestly, you deserved it. I remember you falsely banning me not too long ago. You're a horrible staff member, if anything. You're a Narcissist. 

1 hour ago, Faith said:

-1... shit should get extended, any one tryna protect him, fella admitted it was illegal himself! then after the child said no, "Imma make you that typa girl". absolute freak!

That's fucking disgusting, sorry you had to deal with this shit.

Edited by Jimmy Hoffa

Without proper appeal? How would you appeal staff abuse? You claim because you had IC knowledge that he was in PD, it was not staff abuse for you to switch over to see where he was. This is a false narrative that will never be allowed. You had multiple incidents from that week already, and with your past history with this server and staff you should clearly know how to RP and staff. A don will not get special privileges, you screwed up and your entire faction is suffering because of it, that is on you and not me targeting you. Stop playing the victim and own up to your mistakes.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 162610.png

• Like 1
  • Funny 3
1 hour ago, Faith said:

Didn't you re add batty chirps on discord after you and him started talking more in guns n greed (after all the things with lucy and him happened)? And you still have him freinded to this day 

*Makes a ban appeal to remove his 2-week ban*

*Proves why he should actually be perma banned*

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Chief Sosa said:

Didn't you re add batty chirps on discord after you and him started talking more in guns n greed (after all the things with lucy and him happened)? And you still have him freinded to this day 

dawg i reported him to those fellas and get him cbanned over there but ok!

having someone added on discord ≠ supporting them!

Posted (edited)

Rip bozo. His character should also be PK’d since he metagamed and abused for his own faction. 

Edited by Marzii
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Faith said:

extend it to perma, god bless

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)

who let this guy cook. (-1 + give him perma)

Edited by Jæcob ッ
  • Like 1