Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Big Jimmy

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198135447184

Your Discord ID#: jolteon69

Reason for ban: Global Rule 2

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Uhh, randomly got dmed a bunch of times, was accused of adding him or something, not sure. I don't think the guy liked me, so found a reason to permanently ban me.

Why should you be unbanned? Not sure why I was lol

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): None lol, idk even what happened

Can't wait to see you lie in your response Adam, be more professional.

3 minutes ago, Big Jimmy said:

Your Character or Steam Name: Big Jimmy

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198135447184

Your Discord ID#: jolteon69

Reason for ban: Global Rule 2

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Uhh, randomly got dmed a bunch of times, was accused of adding him or something, not sure. I don't think the guy liked me, so found a reason to permanently ban me.

Why should you be unbanned? Not sure why I was lol

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): None lol, idk even what happenedimage.png.42c102499305d35a9f91ebf82d0bbf69.png
I checked DMS with the guy to see this long text wall. No replies were ever sent to him, and I wasn't aware he was messaging me until I rechecked my ban timer.
Can't wait to see you lie in your response Adam, be more professional.

Hey man, you had been attempting to add me randomly throughout the day since your original message to me at 2:17am EST. I told you to stop many times, hence all of the messages. I gave you multiple chances, and you kept going. I then went to a member of UA with the evidence, and you were then banned. I then updated you with a picture of your now permanent ban, and blocked you. 

15 minutes ago, adam said:

Hey man, you had been attempting to add me randomly throughout the day since your original message to me at 2:17am EST. I told you to stop many times, hence all of the messages. I gave you multiple chances, and you kept going. I then went to a member of UA with the evidence, and you were then banned. I then updated you with a picture of your now permanent ban, and blocked you. 

Don't remember adding you, you can send that evidence here if you like. Also it seems "many times" is once, if you wanted to pull this stunt, you could've "told me to stop" more than one time.

I think telling you that it's weird, and questioning you about it is more than enough for you to realize you should stop adding someone. So, just to make sure we're on the same page here - you're saying you never added me?

18 minutes ago, adam said:

I think telling you that it's weird, and questioning you about it is more than enough for you to realize you should stop adding someone. So, just to make sure we're on the same page here - you're saying you never added me?

I added you initially when I messaged you. I never claimed I didn't add you, but adding you initially isn't "harassment" in any sense  of the word. Did you take me adding you at that moment as a personal attack? There was no ill-will behind it, and I usually do that with all people I talk to. I assume you aren't actually reading what I am saying, and instead are looking for ways to try and paint me in a bad light.

Also, I mean the following messages you sent to me, I don't remember adding you the amount you claim I did, I'm not even sure how you "spam add" somebody or that was even a thing. I won't humor the whole "asking you to stop" thing, because I didn't read any of those, because I was never in your dms past the date I was banned.

3 minutes ago, Big Jimmy said:

I added you initially when I messaged you. I never claimed I didn't add you, but adding you initially isn't "harassment" in any sense  of the word. Did you take me adding you at that moment as a personal attack? There was no ill-will behind it, and I usually do that with all people I talk to. I assume you aren't actually reading what I am saying, and instead are looking for ways to try and paint me in a bad light.

Also, I mean the following messages you sent to me, I don't remember adding you the amount you claim I did, I'm not even sure how you "spam add" somebody or that was even a thing. I won't humor the whole "asking you to stop" thing, because I didn't read any of those, because I was never in your dms past the date I was banned.

Either send your evidence here, and end this discussion, (which you fucking should have initially if you have it.) or let another admin unban me. Because banning me for the reason of "You added me" is the flimsiest fucking argument ever, and it's absolutely obvious the reasoning is closer to a large admin bias rather than any professional reasoning. I mean this in the least insulting way, but you genuinely need to get your head out of your fucking ass, and stop letting ego guide all your decisions.

he prob thought u were a girl 💀

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1

Any relevant evidence was sent to UA, which you were banned for. You don't mean enough to me for me to develop any sort of bias against you, so I'm unsure where that came from. 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.