21schmekles Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago I run into a problem with having so much clothing in my banks that sometimes it takes me minutes to find a specific item, I feel as it would be beneficial to have that implemented into the bank system. 7 Link to comment
Nightcrawler12212 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago I agree with this we need it to be easier to find suits, items, ETC. it would make it so much easier 2 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago Just now, 21schmekles said: I run into a problem with having so much clothing in my banks that sometimes it takes me minutes to find a specific item, I feel as it would be beneficial to have that implemented into the bank system. Do you have ANY idea the type of work this would take?! Do you even KNOW how long this would take?!? Just curious, I don't really have a good guess. Hopefully its ez! 2 Link to comment
RealLaCreatura Posted 10 hours ago Share Posted 10 hours ago +1 goated idea. Attachments are also a problem this would solve Link to comment
danielg. Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Please Pen-dada I really really want this +1 Link to comment
joeeey1 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Bro had to hit the subtle flex. Vendors have search bars, why not banks. +1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now