Jump to content

Add Search Bar to Banks


Recommended Posts

I run into a problem with having so much clothing in my banks that sometimes it takes me minutes to find a specific item, I feel as it would be beneficial to have that implemented into the bank system.

  • Like 7
Link to comment

I agree with this we need it to be easier to find suits, items, ETC. it would make it so much easier  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, 21schmekles said:

I run into a problem with having so much clothing in my banks that sometimes it takes me minutes to find a specific item, I feel as it would be beneficial to have that implemented into the bank system.

Do you have ANY idea the type of work this would take?! Do you even KNOW how long this would take?!?

Just curious, I don't really have a good guess. Hopefully its ez!

  • Funny 2
Link to comment

THIS IS A GOOD IDEA

Link to comment

spacer.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment

+1 goated idea. Attachments are also a  problem this would solve

Link to comment

Lowk copied me 

Link to comment

Please Pen-dada I really really want this +1

Link to comment

Bro had to hit the subtle flex. 
Vendors have search bars, why not banks. 

+1 

Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...