Izumi's PK appeal

Name of Character: Izumi YamaRyu

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070696589/

Your Discord ID#: ruppert2222

Date of PK: April/28th or 27th/2024

Reason for PK: Retaliation to Underboss' orders

Why should you be un-PK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was headed to the motel to call off a PK order I had made, I had come unarmed we were talking things out and rectifying the situation and one of the other members of the Diamond had come to the room we were in, I assume he had come to check things out because I had radioed I was at the motel. I think the other party assumed this member was here to kill them, however this other Diamond member was simply in the wrong place wrong time. The reason I'm appealing is from what I've been told by others... I was baited into issuing PK orders on someone so two people could carry out an unapproved coup on the Diamond. Mainly the two people involved were permanently banned for breaking the rules and tried to circumvent a coup. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Here's the other PK appeal and decision made in the comments based off evidence that I was set-up.

Hi I was the one responsible for your PK, you were PK'ed after issuing orders for an individual, who then told the person who you wanted dead. They then proceeded to kill you at a later time, ( several hour later ), triggering an auto-pk. I cannot comment otherwise on the meta-game, but yes the two individual responsible were permanently banned for meta-game amongst other things, and yes the other diamond member's PK was revoked after they PKed them, for similar reasons.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.