andrea Posted 32 minutes ago Share Posted 32 minutes ago (edited) In-Game Name(s): Andrea Muller, Officer Ivan Orlov Steam Name: pierce Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023784773 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31759522 Discord Username: upgg Age: 16 When did you first join the server: About a year and a half ago. Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1w 6d 2h 53m Time Zone: Pacific Time How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 35+ Hours per week Have you read the rules?: Yes Do you have a working microphone?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No but I would be able to pick it up pretty quickly with some practice. Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes ------------------------------------------------- Long Answer Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 3 Sentences Minimum. What is your motivation/reason for applying?: Always loved this community and figured I might as well apply to a staff position. I've noticed there's a few hours every night where no staff are on, I would like to fill that spot so people can always request help no matter what time it is. I have personally had a big issue with this because when no staff are online, every rule starts getting broken and makes the playing experience miserable at least 3 nights a week. Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I can put in a ton of hours and I'm primarily awake when there is little to no staff online. If I got accepted, a gap of the day / night with no staff online would be essentially non existent. I would be active all night and most of the early morning (which I've noticed is the main times staff presence is low). Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): A semi-large sandbox server, I was head admin for a couple months before the server shut down and my own sandbox server "Horizon Sandbox" for a few weeks now. Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: No Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: Known by a decent bit of people as the Trump voice girl. I would personally say my chars are known for being very hard workers and dedicated to putting time into their jobs. I try to keep a good reputation with people I interact with and treat everyone equally. What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: There has been so many lol, I'd say this big human staircase thing that was a good 20+ people a few weeks back. It was nice seeing everyone work together for over 10 minutes on it. Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Yugi ------------------------------------------------- Problem Solving Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take. Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would clip the RDM and make a staff ticket. If no staff respond, I'd report it on the forums just like any other player. You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Clip as many of these situations as I could and report it to a higher up. A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: I would proceed by not taking the ticket if they have connection to me IC, humans naturally hold bias towards people they already know so yes, it would most likely lead to bias subconsciously. Edited 27 minutes ago by andrea Forgot a sentence. 1 Link to comment
Ka1l1lly Posted 17 minutes ago Share Posted 17 minutes ago Great person, very fun to be around. Needs a bit more playtime but is chill otherwise Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now