I would like to repeal my pk

Name of Character: Tommaso  Cantera

SteamID:  76561199226614327

Your Discord ID#: applebeesgrillandbarenjoyer

Date of PK: 4/27/2024

Reason for PK:  Not sure

Why should you be unPK'd?  They thought I was going to kill them. I was also told they talked about the pk in ooc but I do not have any evidence  of that

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/29Vqy4hzkYfo8B/d1337y5cLoL5?invite=cr-MSx0cXIsMjA5NTI1MTM5LA
image.png.1e0045e6acd1b62e9fc7611801ea008b.png

image.png.d2f68a29f7eb03801f9ef33cca8acf77.png

Edited by Sillylittlefella
Posted (edited)

Edited by Sillylittlefella

Hey! So I was the guy that shot you in the head. You were shot in the head because Underboss Izumi YamaRyu sent someone to kill me with don orders and the person that was sent to kill me told me about this, arranged a meeting with Izumi YamaRyu with intent of setting her up. He told me what room, etc via ic telephone. You were shot because I was PK active due to don orders, Izumi YamaRyu was shot about 5 seconds after you were shot. I viewed you as a threat, you knew I worked for diamond. You were basically standing guard on the door and more than likely was armed waiting for me and I deemed you as a threat and shot you in the head, as I was about to PK the underboss.

• Dumb 5
  • Funny 1

^ the last part is what i was told. if i could be corrected thatd be excellent

1 hour ago, Altoid said:

Hey! So I was the guy that shot you in the head. You were shot in the head because Underboss Izumi YamaRyu sent someone to kill me with don orders and the person that was sent to kill me told me about this, arranged a meeting with Izumi YamaRyu with intent of setting her up. He told me what room, etc via ic telephone. You were shot because I was PK active due to don orders, Izumi YamaRyu was shot about 5 seconds after you were shot. I viewed you as a threat, you knew I worked for diamond. You were basically standing guard on the door and more than likely was armed waiting for me and I deemed you as a threat and shot you in the head, as I was about to PK the underboss.

Me when i get my good friend whos in the fac to beg one of the HC to get dons orders on my character so i can set up the HC and the don to pk them using the script to coup the faction without UA approval !!!!

Im tired of your retarded questions and your constant attempts to weasel around the rules and be a slimey little monkey, you and retard number 2 both have a fuck-ton of bans and the only thing i hear is about you being a shit head or asking why no one likes you.

tired of it.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.