zmblkz Posted yesterday at 03:29 AM Share Posted yesterday at 03:29 AM Your Name: Viliberto "Bert" Di Placido SteamID: 76561199660030480 Staff Member involved: SuleG What was blacklisted from you?: Props, Physgun Reason for blacklist (if given): Flipping a car then LTAP'ing Why should it be returned?:My other char got pk'ed and i was really mad, at that time i didn't care about rules so i just saw whatever car and i randomly flipped it and for some retarded reason i just left. I'm really sorry for flipping his car, LTAP'ing and for being an asshole. I really need my toolgun, props and physgun back because i cant spawn dupes anymore and it makes it very hard to work at my workplace. And i promise you that this will never happen again. 2 Link to comment
SuleG2 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago Hey friend, user who issued the punishment here As you stated. you chose to fling a car and LTAP right after doing so, while I wasnt able to talk to you at the time as well, (you LTAP'ed), its weird that you state you were really mad because your last PK prior to the ban was about 6 days before doing what you did. good luck with the appeal Link to comment
zmblkz Posted 13 hours ago Author Share Posted 13 hours ago 1 hour ago, SuleG2 said: Hey friend, user who issued the punishment here As you stated. you chose to fling a car and LTAP right after doing so, while I wasnt able to talk to you at the time as well, (you LTAP'ed), its weird that you state you were really mad because your last PK prior to the ban was about 6 days before doing what you did. good luck with the appeal So what if my last pk was 6 days ago prior to the stuff i did. i was still mad about the PK. Link to comment
xDutchCat Posted 18 minutes ago Share Posted 18 minutes ago (edited) Hello, I understand it's very frustrating to lose your character after putting so much effort in, I do not agree with the fact you having to act like you're immune by breaking the rules just because you're angry. Also with that you suddenly 'cared for the rules' when your flags were removed the 26th of september, it's the 4th of october right now. You should've read them when you received them... I believe you need to wait a little before your pet flags could be granted back. Your flag appeal has been reviewed and denied. We have determined this blacklist to be reasonable and/or justified. Ensure you have read our Server Rules. Edited 18 minutes ago by xDutchCat Link to comment
Recommended Posts