Jump to content

Admin abuse


Bullets

Recommended Posts

Your Character or Steam Name: Scary Jerry

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 

Your Discord ID#: STEAM_0:0:746698861

Reason for ban: Global Rule 2

Length of ban: 5d

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned? Because this dude is a faggot and is soft as baby shit for getting upset over a joke.  Global Rule 2 says harassment, I did not harass this man child.  Instead of bucking up as a 23 year old man and dealing with it correctly in the sit he decided to baby rage and ban me over a comment that hurt his feelings.

If you aren't a pedophile why do you get offended when you're called one? Not insinuating you are one, just a question.  I was trynna get my g-hours in for my IA bosses...


Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

  • Like 8
  • Dumb 1
  • Funny 2
Link to comment

this is messed up +1

Link to comment

Banning admin here, 

I banned you because you started calling my cop character a pedophile in the admin ticket chat. I brought you to an admin sit and told you to stop calling me that, but you continued to do so during the sit. You then tased me while I was handling the situation. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nE7UTbrivhp1fh1In?invite=cr-MSx4d3osNjQ1OTU1MjE1

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nE7UHPu0dWVGWmZkv?invite=cr-MSxiSUQsNjQ1OTU1MjE1

Link to comment

image.png.c82b12f6cd522bc296d5b8cc4741c058.png   Along with a PO of sorts

Link to comment

soft ass mf

if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen mf

Edited by Arza
Link to comment

free bullets 

Link to comment

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...