Bullets Posted 28 minutes ago Share Posted 28 minutes ago Your Character or Steam Name: Scary Jerry Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): Your Discord ID#: STEAM_0:0:746698861 Reason for ban: Global Rule 2 Length of ban: 5d Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute Why should you be unbanned? Because this dude is a faggot and is soft as baby shit for getting upset over a joke. Global Rule 2 says harassment, I did not harass this man child. Instead of bucking up as a 23 year old man and dealing with it correctly in the sit he decided to baby rage and ban me over a comment that hurt his feelings. If you aren't a pedophile why do you get offended when you're called one? Not insinuating you are one, just a question. I was trynna get my g-hours in for my IA bosses... Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 9 2 2 Link to comment
Alexkeltel Posted 14 minutes ago Share Posted 14 minutes ago Banning admin here, I banned you because you started calling my cop character a pedophile in the admin ticket chat. I brought you to an admin sit and told you to stop calling me that, but you continued to do so during the sit. You then tased me while I was handling the situation. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nE7UTbrivhp1fh1In?invite=cr-MSx4d3osNjQ1OTU1MjE1 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nE7UHPu0dWVGWmZkv?invite=cr-MSxiSUQsNjQ1OTU1MjE1 1 1 1 Link to comment
Alexkeltel Posted 11 minutes ago Share Posted 11 minutes ago Along with a PO of sorts 1 Link to comment
Arza Posted 8 minutes ago Share Posted 8 minutes ago (edited) soft ass mf if you can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen mf Edited 8 minutes ago by Arza 2 1 Link to comment
String Posted 1 minute ago Share Posted 1 minute ago +1 fuck the nigga who banned broski 1 Link to comment
String Posted 1 minute ago Share Posted 1 minute ago 12 minutes ago, Alexkeltel said: Banning admin here, I banned you because you started calling my cop character a pedophile in the admin ticket chat. I brought you to an admin sit and told you to stop calling me that, but you continued to do so during the sit. You then tased me while I was handling the situation. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nE7UTbrivhp1fh1In?invite=cr-MSx4d3osNjQ1OTU1MjE1 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nE7UHPu0dWVGWmZkv?invite=cr-MSxiSUQsNjQ1OTU1MjE1 random nigga who tf even are u bro faggot twins fan get a life nigger 1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now