chubster Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Your Character or Steam Name: count teecee Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199061309522 Your Discord ID#: tc.filmz Reason for ban: Lying in sit Length of ban: Permanent Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): My reason for appealing is because it has been quite some time since this has happened, I was a kid and now that im older id like to relive those moments. Why should you be unbanned? I don't really play video games as much now that life has gotten busier, but in the free time that i do have i would really like to enjoy playing on my favorite childhood server. this happened so long ago, now i just want to have a good time. Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 1 Link to comment
DopeAsRoe Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago "childhood server" diverge networks?! lying is a grave offense, as a former staff, I feel lied to myself! How do I know you're not lying? Are you lying right now? I'm very suspicious of you... You didn't even apologize! DENIED! Link to comment
Canadian-bacon Posted 31 minutes ago Share Posted 31 minutes ago CONSOLE Ban length changed to permanent due to ban evasion attempt on SteamID, STEAM_0:1:753295678 2022-12-31 02:24:44 Link to comment
chubster Posted 17 minutes ago Author Share Posted 17 minutes ago 37 minutes ago, DopeAsRoe said: "childhood server" diverge networks?! lying is a grave offense, as a former staff, I feel lied to myself! How do I know you're not lying? Are you lying right now? I'm very suspicious of you... You didn't even apologize! DENIED! Why wouldn't you give me another chance after how long has it been, 4 years almost? I'm not keeping track, but it has been plenty long enough at least in my humble opinion, and if it is in fact not long enough, then how long is long enough? Do you want to keep potential players out of your server that mean well and would add to the community? I know for a fact I have appealed at least once within that time frame. I was 15 when I was banned man, I didn't want to type you an entire essay to sit here and read through, but here i am. And to add onto what you said yes, my childhood server... that i played with my childhood friends... When I was a child.... regardless I'm not here to banter with you, I'm voicing my opinion and why I think you shouldn't be skeptical of my appeal. By all means read through my appeal with no regards if thats the kind of person you'd like to be, but fortunately, I'm no longer a 15 year old nuisance and would just really like to play one of the only servers/games that felt like it had soul to it still to me. I made bad decisions a long time ago and I paid the price for it by being banned for years and I am sorry for that and causing trouble with the staff, it has been so long I do not even remember the extent of what I did or why I was banned. I am not a cheater nor do i want to cause trouble within the server, please give this appeal the time of day and just read over this since I clearly did not emphasize or go into detail in the appeal I sent, I didn't realize the weight these appeals carried. I was expecting a simple submission of my appeal and thought you would see how long it has been and give me some leeway, obviously I was wrong. Anyways as my final statement please just take a moment of your time to read through this and think on it. I mean well. Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now