andrea Posted 18 minutes ago Share Posted 18 minutes ago Name of Character: Cadet Ivan Orlov Character ID: 209632 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31759522 Your Discord ID#: 505536701192601600 Date of PK: 9/30/2026 Reason for PK: Thought I was a guy who left Popov and joined PD despite it being a new char that literally spawned in, took the pre-recruitment test, then joined PD in one day. Never joined or left any factions at all. Was NOT related to the guy who left Popov at all. Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: Wasn't even me. If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: Link to comment
Gr1mmy Posted 14 minutes ago Share Posted 14 minutes ago Hello. My most sincere apologies. After further looking into this situation it appears as if the faction that set you active had you mistaken for someone else with an Identical name to yours and made a PK Ticket. I then took this PK Ticket and set you active without fully checking your faction transfer logs. This is a mistake on my end and Snr Administration should be able to revert this PK. I have already reached out to two of my favourite ones in an attempt to have this removed after you informed me in game. Thank you for appealing. i hope you have a good night and I'm sorry for accidentally pking you. Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now