Klinik Posted 21 minutes ago Share Posted 21 minutes ago (edited) SteamID 76561199257370858 Discord ID#: Manflayerr Reason for ban: Mass VDM | past PO'S | NITRP | Metagame Length of ban: Perma Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Yeah, at the time of these actions, I admittedly wasn't taking the mafia RP very seriously; however, during the time I played, I admit in fact I may have intentionally or mistakenly performed mass VDM. However, I would never meta-game, and I still don't really know why I was charged with it. Why should you be unbanned? the majority of these are from 2023 and 2024. While there is no statute of limitations on G Mod, I think I've matured and can return to the city and roleplay appropriately if given the opportunity. sincerely-Krax Additional Information (images, videos, etc):N/A i didn't record anything Edited 18 minutes ago by Klinik 1 Link to comment
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now