Vince Deniro

Vince DeNiro

04/26/24

I have no clue why I was PK'd, I was given no warnings, no indication, nothing. I should be unPK'd because of that alone. I was with some members of my family and was screwing around with them and they wanted me to come to some sit or meeting. We go there and they tell me to get up against the wall to take a pic of me, that's when I knew something was off. I get up on the wall and turns out the camera was a gun. Two of the guys walked off right before this and and when they came back is when they wanted me get on the wall. I think one of the guys was mad at me from some stuff earlier, idk he was talking shit for no reason and I wasn't playing into it. idk, that's the only reason I can think of.

• Dumb 1

Hello, I'm the admin who approved the PK. When joining a criminal faction all users understand and partake in the risk of being Permakilled as is the nature of being a criminal. Members of a faction who break their IC code of conduct or run risk to the faction can be ordered killed by the faction leader. You ratted and attempted to start a coupe with others on the day of  04/24/2024  and the faction leader placed orders for you to be killed.

You may read the Pk Guidelines here 

• Helpful & Informative 1

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.