The Cassano Crime Family Faction Application

1 hour ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

The commission crying over a -1 is just as embarrassing when you people when to murder.inc for them to do your dirty work when your guys got robbed by 14k and CCNG.

While yes its true CCNG did mug members of the commission no retribution came after us (CCNG). No idea what you're tweaking about, but get well soon 🙂

• Like 4
  • Funny 1
3 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

The commission crying over a -1 is just as embarrassing when you people when to murder.inc for them to do your dirty work when your guys got robbed by 14k and CCNG.

Man don't speak for CCNG my guy, you're the dumbest fool ever on this server and I've never fully interacted with you at all.

Edited by Charles
  • Like 5

I generally believe if I -1 a Olympus puppet faction app, they would actually give a mature reply to my opinion on their app, instead of crying over it. Caseoh, if you loved murder.inc why didn't you contribute or at least join to help with recruitment?   

• Like 2
  • Dumb 4
25 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

I generally believe if I -1 a Olympus puppet faction app, they would actually give a mature reply to my opinion on their app, instead of crying over it. Caseoh, if you loved murder.inc why didn't you contribute or at least join to help with recruitment?   

why would i trust a guy with minus -17 rep honestly u should quit the server

Edited by Ridge
  • Like 5

+1 more italians in mafia rp, oh marrone

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

Caseoh, i heard rumours about something that made me want to leave the commission, and also you started attacking me first for the -1 app. please seek help with your insecurities. 

• Like 1
  • Dumb 2

In conclusion, this faction is a fivem faction, nothing more, -1 Olympus levels of immaturity, don't see the point since most of their members are in bonnanos. 

• Dumb 4
  • Disagree 1
7 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

In conclusion, this faction is a fivem faction, nothing more, -1 Olympus levels of immaturity, don't see the point since most of their members are in bonnanos. 

dumb react this guy 

“most of their members are in bonnanos” nigga u want them to sit on citizens of new york while they wait for their faction to get accepted?

• Like 4

I honestly can't even tell what you're on at this point, chief. You wanted to leave the commission, you think Olympus has low levels of maturity, you've been put on record to shit on people in game through advertisements and it's clear you don't seem to understand the history of the server that everyone in this thread seems to be on board with except for you.

At what point do you look in the mirror and say 'hey.. maybe I'm the one who's wrong?!'

I said it before but just give the app a -1 and say you don't like the faction if you feel that way, doesn't need to be so damn complicated that you get into a multi-day argument and frankly make a lot more people on the server dislike you in the process. I've never seen someone shoot their own foot so feverishly before.

• Like 4

It’s okay, man. Clearly you have an absent father figure and didn’t win a victory at 16. Your arguments are retarded and you clearly haven’t been here for pre/post cartel times. Maybe know the people that are running the faction more and actually read the backstory before you say something dumb again little bro.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

made a acc js to say stfu nigga damn sucking olympussy nuts quit the server 

Edited by Tony Muran
  • Like 3
  • Funny 1

Cassano’s amazing +1

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

you what? A fivem faction? did you get dropped on your head as a child

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Caseoh, i heard rumours about something that made me want to leave the commission, and also you started attacking me first for the -1 app. please seek help with your insecurities. 

Bro you're already showcasing yourself as the dumbest player on the server, just quit while you're ahead. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 2:08 PM, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

a hitman faction doing hitman things??? Unheard of!!! 

1.jpg

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Tsum_Mini1 said:

a hitman faction doing hitman things??? Unheard of!!! 

1.jpg

Shit I know right? It's almost like it was planned that way..

• Like 1
On 4/28/2024 at 12:20 AM, SmurfPapas said:

Shit I know right? It's almost like it was planned that way..

Wait until he finds out that Murder Inc. was a real organization and that’s how it ran as well!

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

these app replies funny as shit

Edited by KeoNasa
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Absolute dawgs. These guys are constantly rping and ive had nothing but good experiences with them. 

+1

• Like 2

+1 If flamingo's gonna be nice to me frfr, nah good luck 😄

• Like 1

+1 and faster!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Eh Kinda Unoriginal, but would be cool to have another active faction!

Edited by Spaceium
  • Dumb 8
15 hours ago, Spaceium said:

Eh Kinda Unoriginal, but would be cool to have another active faction!

The reason for that is because this was a faction for years, with the same people running it and has a membership of a few hundred people.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)

Me when Mafia RP faction application compliant is too many Italians 😢

Edited by Seansx
  • Bad Spelling 1
10 hours ago, Seansx said:

Me when Mafia RP faction application compliant is too many Italians 😢

real shit…

• Like 1