The Cassano Crime Family Faction Application

1 minute ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

don't get mad at me just because I -1 your faction app.

you made the worst suggestions ive seen in years, you dont deserve an opinion.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

the cope is insane, considering this commission puppet faction app gets 90% of it's comments to be +1s, it's all up to pendred to decide, but in my opinion this faction is just another the Genovese faction reskin.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

the cope is insane, considering this commission puppet faction app gets 90% of it's comments to be +1s, it's all up to pendred to decide, but in my opinion this faction is just another the Genovese faction reskin.

Actually the Genovese was a Cassano faction reskin. You're either new or never decided to pay attention to the tab menu during the Federation days. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Bro who are you? I swear man someone needs to silent your dumbass with the shit you excrete from your mouth. This faction has been around for years, how is it a reskin?

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Charles said:

Bro who are you? I swear man someone needs to silent your dumbass with the shit you excrete from your mouth. This faction has been around for years, how is it a reskin?

nah bro its okay, cassano is a reskin of genovese (he wasnt playing when i was even don of genovese)

• Like 2

+1 great roleplayers who love to roleplay as the cassano crime syndicate 

-mards/mayor davis/grandmaster kenshi

• Like 2

The commission crying over a -1 is just as embarrassing when you people when to murder.inc for them to do your dirty work when your guys got robbed by 14k and CCNG.

• Dumb 4
26 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

The commission crying over a -1 is just as embarrassing when you people when to murder.inc for them to do your dirty work when your guys got robbed by 14k and CCNG.

im genuinely confused what your blabbering about like no joke when have we been robbed by 14k 🤣 and when did CCNG rob us 🤣
I also cannot recall a single time in murder inc's most recent return to the city where they actually did a hit for us of importance lol, and its almost like a faction based of an irl hitman business would do hits for people 🤣

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

your english is subpar. i loved murder inc, but when ur attacking people that had 0 involvement in their exit, it doesn't look good on you. i even talked to redrum about you and he doesnt agree with what ur doing. and murder inc didnt do every hit, factions did their own.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

While yes its true CCNG did mug members of the commission no retribution came after us (CCNG). No idea what you're tweaking about, but get well soon 🙂

• Like 2
  • Funny 1
3 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Man don't speak for CCNG my guy, you're the dumbest fool ever on this server and I've never fully interacted with you at all.

Edited by Charles
  • Like 3

I generally believe if I -1 a Olympus puppet faction app, they would actually give a mature reply to my opinion on their app, instead of crying over it. Caseoh, if you loved murder.inc why didn't you contribute or at least join to help with recruitment?   

• Dumb 4
7 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

I generally believe if I -1 a Olympus puppet faction app, they would actually give a mature reply to my opinion on their app, instead of crying over it. Caseoh, if you loved murder.inc why didn't you contribute or at least join to help with recruitment?   

The reason why we are attacking you is because you started attacking us after we -1ed ur suggestions (and the talk in the backroom with falcon). 2nd of all, just because I didnt help with recruitment or contribute is because i was in a totally different faction than them. I, however, talked with redrum nearly everyday because he is a great friend of mine, I cannot say a single bad thing about him. Also, you advertised this...

[Advertisement by Sean "Mr Wallahi" Ashford] fuck orders, fuck doing hits, fuck the italians, fuck the don, fuck the commission

It seems like you are the one throwing the temper tantrum, not us. If you don't know MafiaRP history, please don't go throwing accusations around that we are a puppet faction, this faction is one of the oldest in MafiaRP history, along with Gambinos.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
25 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

why would i trust a guy with minus -17 rep honestly u should quit the server

Edited by Ridge
  • Like 3

+1 more italians in mafia rp, oh marrone

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Caseoh, i heard rumours about something that made me want to leave the commission, and also you started attacking me first for the -1 app. please seek help with your insecurities. 

• Dumb 1
36 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Caseoh, i heard rumours about something that made me want to leave the commission, and also you started attacking me first for the -1 app. please seek help with your insecurities. 

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

https://gyazo.com/8d25d56ed3f7dd544f8ce78fa6eb35bf

• Like 1

In conclusion, this faction is a fivem faction, nothing more, -1 Olympus levels of immaturity, don't see the point since most of their members are in bonnanos. 

• Dumb 4
7 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

In conclusion, this faction is a fivem faction, nothing more, -1 Olympus levels of immaturity, don't see the point since most of their members are in bonnanos. 

dumb react this guy 

“most of their members are in bonnanos” nigga u want them to sit on citizens of new york while they wait for their faction to get accepted?

• Like 2

I honestly can't even tell what you're on at this point, chief. You wanted to leave the commission, you think Olympus has low levels of maturity, you've been put on record to shit on people in game through advertisements and it's clear you don't seem to understand the history of the server that everyone in this thread seems to be on board with except for you.

At what point do you look in the mirror and say 'hey.. maybe I'm the one who's wrong?!'

I said it before but just give the app a -1 and say you don't like the faction if you feel that way, doesn't need to be so damn complicated that you get into a multi-day argument and frankly make a lot more people on the server dislike you in the process. I've never seen someone shoot their own foot so feverishly before.

• Like 3

It’s okay, man. Clearly you have an absent father figure and didn’t win a victory at 16. Your arguments are retarded and you clearly haven’t been here for pre/post cartel times. Maybe know the people that are running the faction more and actually read the backstory before you say something dumb again little bro.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

made a acc js to say stfu nigga damn sucking olympussy nuts quit the server 

Edited by Tony Muran
  • Like 2

Cassano’s amazing +1

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

you what? A fivem faction? did you get dropped on your head as a child

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Bro you're already showcasing yourself as the dumbest player on the server, just quit while you're ahead. 

• Like 2