ban appeal

mado

Your Character or Steam Name: mado
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515445868

Your Discord ID: _.cito__
Length of Ban: 1 Day

Reason for appeal (Dispute): I would like to start off by saying I am aware of my history, more specifically referring to my PO's, considering these I would understand why this situation might be looked at a certain way. I was with a friend and we decided to run into Le Grande to try and go onto the 4th floor to go to the pool, when the elevator arrived at the first floor, two people who worked there followed us into the elevator, once in the elevator these guys aimed guns at us and we killed one, we then both died to the second guy. This was the first instance on this character (it was new), that I had even engaged in RP, we were running from the hospital towards my car when we were frozen in the middle of the street by Monaclu, he then banned both of us for a day for NITRP. I'm mainly disputing due to me not even being given a warning, the guys involved at Le Grande made no sit and initiated the combat towards us in the first place, so I was confused when I was frozen, then was not pulled to a sit at all. Like I said, this was the first instance of anything I had done RP wise on this character, and considering this was a RP scenario, I myself don't really understand why it was a ban? Especially with no warning or sit at all, I had even clipped the interaction in case a sit happened specifically to prevent this, yet when we were frozen Monaclu did not speak once even when I called out for whichever admin had froze us. I feel as though this situation could have been easily cleared up in a less than 5 minute sit where we could have just shown Monaclu the clip, yet no sit was made, Monaclu must have just been watching. Obviously this ban is not a significantly long one, I doubt this ban appeal will be accepted/denied before the bans actually finished, I'm mainly confused why it was not handled with the usual process?

Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/29t3nbJcKduJu5/d1337BVBPiEa?invite=cr-MSxoV0ssNTc0NTUyNzIs

• Dumb 1

on another note check out this guy, hes underrated. 

If you intend to argue against NITRP but in the same appeal you don't take yourself seriously and plug some song is hilarious. I'm going to extend the ban based on your insane PO history.

Read killing rules and this is essentially kill baiting. You had no right to kill the individuals as they worked there and you guys ran in with NITRP.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.