Jump to content

Ban Appeal


TylerJ

Recommended Posts

Mun Ching

Steam ID 76561198185736745

Discord ID 279804641145782273

reason for ban: VDMx2

Length of ban:5 days

Reason for appeal:  2 white shirts were trolling me standing in front of my car, so i pushed forward and they both got stuck under my car to where i couldnt move and it was glitching out. doesnt make sense to me how a troll can report me and get me in trouble when he is just on the server as a white shirt troll

Why should you be unbanned: they died becasue my car glitched out and smashed them, and they were also trolling.  NITRP

Edited by TylerJ
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • TylerJ changed the title to Ban Appeal

Hey man, would you have any evidence or clips of what took place? 

Link to comment

I do not have any clip, I don’t take one because I didn’t think I would have to worry about ban due to an accident involving white shirt minges 

  • Helpful & Informative 1
Link to comment

The banning admin is experiencing early onset Alzheimer's disease.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 2 days.

  • Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...