Jacky

Name of Character:  Jack "Jacky" Siprianni

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:49213019

Your Discord ID#:400811648799080458

Date of PK:4/25/24

Reason for PK: I'm not honestly sure he wouldnt tell me

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I have no idea why i was PKed and I was talking to my underboss yesterday and everything was good.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

Hi. I'm the member of staff who oversaw your PK. You were ordered to be killed by the Underboss in Colombos for being close to a guy they had recently killed or had planned to kill and you could've potentially looked to avenge his death. The person who ordered your death will always reply to the thread with a full explanation.

Edited by Toast

Hey sorry im a little confused on that reasoning because i dont know of anyone to be killed and i only rlly had one friend in the family

• Dumb 1

Your friend Benny "junior" Siprianni broke a lot of our family rules and the colombo family decided that you would be an active threat to us if we killed your friend. Plus knowing that you have a lot of knowledge on this game you would have to be dealt with first.

1.png

• Funny 1

He was never killed he is still alive and why do i have to get killed just cuz he did something just kill him

• Dumb 1

you're in the same family and if one messes up we cant risk having one try to take us down. Now you saying that he wasn't killed yet leads me to believe that he is metagaming with you.

• Dumb 1

respectfully that's a terrible way to see it i don't wanna keep going in circles so this is gonna be my last response to you I didn't do anything to deserve a PK and I saw him on last night I put it alot of time and effort for yall the least you coulda done is give me a choice...

Hey, so when you join a faction there is a prompt where you agree that when joining your at risk for PK at anytime as long there are no server rules being broken the PK is valid. So unless server rules are broken this PK stays valid

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

• Agree 1