Pk Appeal

Name of Character: Peter Frasier

SteamID: 76561199305985071 

Your Discord ID#: tommyangello22

Date of PK: April 19th 2024

Reason for PK: Unknown

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was walking with this man who said he had something to tell me (I work for a newspaper company, he said it was a new case.)  and we went into this alleyway to speak with someone. (here's my business license btw: https://drive.google.com/open?id=15WVkzxKasHOSKyy9CEwAqhXAu_ll4QHA) I did "/me" and patted him down for weapons, he had none. I went with him through the alleyway until we meet this guy who had a cigarette pulled out. He said, "hey," and then we were all gunned down. No warning, it was truly near instant. There was no warning, and there was nothing to point to a pk, what happened?

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I don't sadly.

Hi. I am the admin who oversaw your PK. The Russians had Dons Orders issued on you for spreading false statements about their faction and targeting members of the faction. The person who ordered your death will reply soon with more information.

You got killed because you accused someone of being a pedophile. Maybe think twice about running around putting your name on bullshit. You would think this would be a bigger issue and I think you’re lucky you just got pk’ed

Hey I was the man you were talking to and I was working with the man who shot you. You were spreading false information about one of our guys for being an accused pedophile which we traced down you were the source. 

Is there anything I could do for your forgiveness, I had dropped the case because the person turned out to be unreliable, is there anything at all I can do to fix it?

yeah in the future dont post shit without a reliable source 🙂

Does this mean, if I do as he says, yall can have the PK appealed?

3 minutes ago, Peter Schafer said:

Is there anything I could do for your forgiveness, I had dropped the case because the person turned out to be unreliable, is there anything at all I can do to fix it?

Sorry to say but there is no fixing you got riddled with bullets and then thrown down the sewers with the Ninja Turtles. We forgave you after you died. Your character is dead now. Can't un-kill a kill. Be careful what you do in public and who you're talking to etc.

Could I rp it and hand off the company with a new char? while being careful this time?

no you can never run a newspaper business again

Your first mistake was accusing a random person of not only a false statement, but a felony

Your second mistake was including the name of my business in your paper. Accusing someone of committing a major felony and including their place of employment immediately warrants unwanted attention.

And worst of all you were sharing this newspaper around like a hooker with HIV. 

Cut and paste dons order as far as I'm concerned. 

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

Edited by Fox