Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: hambugler

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199062987199

Your Discord ID#: hambugler

Reason for ban: Minge | AVDM | POx5

Length of ban: One week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Both.

Why should you be unbanned? 

Explanation of events from my and my friends perspective (Dispute)
To explain the story in a nutshell, I was messing around with friends and got my car stuck in the hospital, after doing this we tried to remove it through the door I want to state right now I was not trying to VDM or RDM in any way, was it dumb? yes. was it at all trying to fuck with other people or ruin their RP experience? not at all. Should this be why I get banned for 1 week? I'm gonna say no, I will state right now someone was hit however first off he was in the hospital so he clearly didn't loose any items and he also didn't even die, it was one person who was ran over and they were barley tapped, if theres a clip of it, it would show how obsolete of a tap that the car hit the guy with. It's also important to mention that no one's "RP was ruined" in any capacity anyone who says it was is either lying to themselves or mentally ill. 

Apology: I like to have this portion dedicated to the apology portion of the appeal, yes PO's obviously contributed to the ban for the length it was, and I do apologize and own up to most of the PO's being completely my fault (as they were), this is why I'm not asking for an unban but instead a reduction. For something so minor and obsolete with no mal-intention displayed whatsoever I just think that a week ban is a little to much, again, should I have ever backed a car into a fucking hospital? no. was it stupid? of course, I'm not ever gonna say it wasn't. Thanks for reading this appeal and I hope some grace could be given for this ban.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Hopefully theres clips of the event, mine didn't reach that far back.

+1

I was the guy there, don't think this is worth a 1 week ban, i believe it should also be shortened. What he did wasn't serious enough to be a 1 week ban PO's or not.

image.png.550ff73e4e8107f15ecd12cf6db347ab.pngimage.png.ae2f614ccb69cdd6d3c9457056926806.png

Hi there, banning Staff Member here.

With your past 9 Past bans, 14 Notes, you should know the rules better and not do that. When I got the report, you were not making any attempt to leave the hospital with your monaco. With your experience, you should know by now not to do that in the first place. You on purpose drive into the hospital with a vehicle which is blatant minge already. 

15 minutes ago, Hambugler said:

I was messing around with friends

With this here, you "messing" around, consists of you minging and failrping, you're seen doing this on a consistent basis based on not only your PO's, but from others experience of your characters.

I watched him trying to leave the hospital but he couldn't because of the door

4 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

image.png.550ff73e4e8107f15ecd12cf6db347ab.pngimage.png.ae2f614ccb69cdd6d3c9457056926806.png

Hi there, banning Staff Member here.

With your past 9 Past bans, 14 Notes, you should know the rules better and not do that. When I got the report, you were not making any attempt to leave the hospital with your monaco. With your experience, you should know by now not to do that in the first place. You on purpose drive into the hospital with a vehicle which is blatant minge already. 

With this here, you "messing" around, consists of you minging and failrping, you're seen doing this on a consistent basis based on not only your PO's, but from others experience of your characters.

Do you happen to have a clip of these events? cuz Idk what backing into the slideway door is doing OTHER then attempting to leave the hospital, believe it or not the car doesn't respond to the slidedoor since it's... a car... again, I'm not denying it was stupid I entered the hospital because it was and saying otherwise would just be a lie.

35 minutes ago, Hambugler said:

Do you happen to have a clip of these events? cuz Idk what backing into the slideway door is doing OTHER then attempting to leave the hospital, believe it or not the car doesn't respond to the slidedoor since it's... a car... again, I'm not denying it was stupid I entered the hospital because it was and saying otherwise would just be a lie.

If your vehicle was genuinely stuck, in which it shouldn't of been in the first place like you an I both stated, you should've called staff. But you didn't and here we are now. You entered at your own will and disrupted other players roleplaying experience and you do this on a daily basis. If you entered at your own free will, and couldn't exit, you would've called a staff member if your intentions were anything but malicious.

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

If your vehicle was genuinely stuck, in which it shouldn't of been in the first place like you an I both stated, you should've called staff. But you didn't and here we are now. You entered at your own will and disrupted other players roleplaying experience and you do this on a daily basis. If you entered at your own free will, and couldn't exit, you would've called a staff member if your intentions were anything but malicious.

"If your vehicle was genuinely stuck, in which it shouldn't of been in the first place like you an I both stated, you should've called staff." - This all happened within a timespan of a minute and 30 seconds (max), at this point it was a minuet issue, staff would have been called if this escalated further and it became genuinely a hassle to get the car out but I was at max trying to push it out of the door for maybe 40 seconds, entire event a minute and 30.

"You entered at your own will and disrupted other players roleplaying experience" - zero roleplay was occurring and there is no hospital roleplay to begin with, by disrupting if you mean that I lightly tapped and knocked over a guy who defiently didnt have any guns on him and no attachments were reset, then sure. if this was the PD or City Hall I wouldn't even be making this appeal now.

"you do this on a daily basis" incorrect, ask anyone, baseless claim with no proof to back it up, I have many serious characters with serious roles in the server. (INCLUDING THE ONE THAT I GOT BANNED ON)

"you would've called a staff member if your intentions were anything but malicious." already responded to, this took place within a minute and 30 (tops) and there was no inherent reason to call staff given that staff reports take about on average 2x that.

Edited by Hambugler
5 minutes ago, Altoid said:

I disagree, I believe his sentence should be either removed completely or shortened.

To be clear, I DO NOT CONDONE THIS LEVEL OF MEATRIDING.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 3 days.

Whilst I do believe your intentions weren't to be a nuisance or mingey, the fact of the matter is you voluntarily drove your vehicle into the hospital. You need to start taking some accountability for your actions and make sure you avoid situations like this again.

Edited by Toast
  • Like 1