Timeline Change From 1988 To 2004

Opinion   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Agree or Disagree?

• Agree
    • Disagree

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/22/24 at 07:00 AM

I see no real point on holding back the timeline, people are driving vehicles that didn't exist in 1988 as well for the clothes too.

Pk Hits are getting boring, its incredibly easy in a gameplay prospective  to get away with them and not worry about police. 

Crime overall is pretty easy even in extreme cases, police seem to be restricted.

If the timeline change happens, i suggest unrestricting most of government's technology for NYPD, such as Forensic Biometrics, Satellite technology, overall standard issued equipment for police officers, etc. This will make pk hits a lot more risky and fun again.

I think 2004 can bring a lot more rp to the server even in terms of events. 

More things to do in the government faction. 

more inspirations for clothing.

more firearms. 

more event ideas for players and gamemasters. 

Edited by Steam Tank DoomStack
  • Dumb 4
  • Disagree 1

bro u still got time to delete this ☠️

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

RP is dead on the server, I'm just making suggestions to bring it back.

• Dumb 2

King of yapping 

No go to dark rp if you want futuristic shit

• Like 2

modern day not futuristic

Actually, ban this guy right now....

46 minutes ago, Charles said:

Actually, ban this guy right now....

If only

37 minutes ago, SmurfPapas said:

If only

@Pendred@Canadian-bacon ban him NOW

HELLL NAW

.......2004 mafia rp? nuh uh

3053 mafia rp

9 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

I see no real point on holding back the timeline, people are driving vehicles that didn't exist in 1988 as well for the clothes too.

Pk Hits are getting boring, its incredibly easy in a gameplay prospective  to get away with them and not worry about police. 

Crime overall is pretty easy even in extreme cases, police seem to be restricted.

If the timeline change happens, i suggest unrestricting most of government's technology for NYPD, such as Forensic Biometrics, Satellite technology, overall standard issued equipment for police officers, etc. This will make pk hits a lot more risky and fun again.

I think 2004 can bring a lot more rp to the server even in terms of events. 

More things to do in the government faction. 

more inspirations for clothing.

more firearms. 

more event ideas for players and gamemasters. 

I thought your suggestions were already bad enough but this has hit a new low

15 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

If that was the case wouldn't that be the playerbase not the date thats the problem? How would this solve anything lol

16 hours ago, Youbear said:

3053 mafia rp

in 2077, what makes someone a criminal?

Edited by Tables
  • Funny 1
16 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Listen, man. Roleplay is only dead on the server if you choose for it to be. Over the span of the last week, I've run a paintball event, a boxing event, attended a yacht party, went to multiple meetings, hung out at two different restaurants and had time to do some grinding on the side. GMOD at the core is a social game through and through. Money's nice and all, but a lot of the roleplay in this mode is what you make of it.

If you're bored, just do something about it. Go through the processes, get yourself a business and start making some roleplay that you perceive as fun. Changing the time isn't going to do much about your current dilemma. You'll just be in a different year and still not making roleplay for yourself and others.

It's worth taking the time to just foster and grow some connections, my man. That's a lot of the fun of this place is making the roleplay happen. Go do that.

• Like 4

PbaMSgd.png

You speak of lack of roleplay but in the past 3 months, just in the incidents that were documented, there have been 9 occasions that you have subverted rp

• Helpful & Informative 3
  • Funny 1

that's cause i don't bribe admins to get unbanned unlike certain people

3 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

that's cause i don't bribe admins to get unbanned unlike certain people

this nigga is gonna start a war with ua LMAO, ban this retard already

most of the admins who  were bribed got banned for it anyways, so who am i starting a war with. Commission attacking each other. 

i didnt know admins can unban? which admins unbanned people?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

most of the admins who  were bribed got banned for it anyways, so who am i starting a war with. Commission attacking each other. 

i bribed them all how did you know? 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

Who’s attacking who? You’re just a simple minded retard and you honestly sound like you need a good ol’ ban

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Charles said:

Who’s attacking who? You’re just a simple minded retard and you honestly sound like you need a good ol’ ban

mouth breather doing mouth breather things

• Like 1

hmm bashing staff and UA and making a ridiculous suggestion I think we have found the peak diverge player right here. 

Anyways no dumb Idea economy is fine police are doing fine everything is fine. We have been in the 80s for the past 3 years and have thrived here since. If it's not broken don't fix it. 

• Like 1