pope francis pk appeal

mado

Name of Character: Pope "Real Wigga" Francis VII
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515445868
Your Discord ID: _.cito__
Date of PK: 4/14/2024
Reason for PK: I really don't understand
Why should I be unpked: I don't want to come here to start throwing out accusations against prominent figures in the community of Diverge, but this shit, in my opinion was not a situation deserving of a PK, for a bit of context, I had killed myself on Pope "Real Nigga" Francis V earlier in the night while in the Pen faction, I made a new character which I named Pope "Real Nigga" Francis VI (I now understand that I probably should not have made the exact name except for changing the numbers). A significant amount of time later I was walking past Napoli and saw Hamir Abdul aka Monaclu walking past, I walked up to the group of people and Hamir and said, "Hello there fellas, my names NYPD Detective Pope "Real Nigga" Francis, here to my right is my partner Hamir Abdul", upon saying this a chase started with Hamir chasing me across the city trying to arrest me for "Impersonating a NYPD officer". Once I was eventually shot in the legs and caught by Hamir he saw my name, and upon seeing my name he said "You know what, I'm gonna let you go, but gave me a name change prompt, ordering me to change my name, saying that the name I had was dead and could not be used. Following the name change prompt appearing on my screen, I changed my name to "Pope "Real Wigga" Francis VII", after changing my name I continued walking, I was then frozen by Hamir with his physics gun, then pked. 

Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/27clcCmZScbglQ/d1337EbzjAUL?invite=cr-MSxkN3IsNTc0NTUyNzIs

• Funny 1

Yeah, so I was the admin who pked you (clearly), and I was also the admin that pked your original character Pope Francis.

You remade the character with the same name, which is *explicitly* not allowed. Then when given an opportunity to correct this, you refused to do so.

So, you got PKed. The character had to have been less than an hour old. You cannot use the same name, and if you keep using the same name we're going to continue to give you the option to correct it or face repeated pks.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.