Shards' Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Shards

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:553757726

Your Discord ID#: Sh1rds

Reason for ban: LTAP

Length of ban: 1d

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute or apology , i am not sure myself considering the situation

Why should you be unbanned? I'm not exactly sure why I got banned. It says something about LTAP, but honestly, I can't remember LTAPing. But hey, let's figure it out together. I hopped on the server, started off as an Italian character for a bit, then switched to my Blood character. Got into some RP, had a couple of shootouts (all started by the other guys, mind you), then left the hospital. I got a bit trigger-happy, shot randomly, even at a parked car, got myself killed. I laughed it off, had to step out for some real-life stuff, and when I got back, Discord message saying I'm banned for LTAP. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out which part of this is LTAP, if any. And come on, I used to be staff here and will return. You really think I'd pull something like that? Plus, I swear the ban came like 20 minutes after I stepped out. I just wanna know what's up with the ban, and if I messed up, I'll own it and apologize. But seriously, a ban seems a bit harsh, don't you think?

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Edited by Shards
  • Like 2

Hi. I was sent a couple of clips by some people who worked at Le Grande after a couple of reports were made on you. You were killed down by Le Grande, then a moment later you returned and were killed again by a different person working at Le Grande. Then when I claimed the tickets and went to bring you to discuss why you had shot at the Le Grande workers and returned to the same place you had just died in, you were no longer on the server. I do not believe you were intentionally causing problems, but you are a former member of staff, I don't thinks the wisest idea to do a bit of trolling especially around people who clearly do not know you.

Posted (edited)

@Toast , I just want to say there was no trolling. I was chasing down two people who hit me with a crowbar after I talked to them. I was shooting while chasing them down. After a bit, the two people hid in the middle of a bunch of 14k. I walked by trying to tell them what was going on, and the LeGrande people shot at me. A shootout occurred; I killed one of them, and I died. After that, I wanted to come back and explain the whole situation. After I go to explain, I get headshotted, and the person said, 'Clip him and get banned,' which I thought was super funny since they shot at me first. That is the end of that situation. It happened some time back, at least 30 to 40 minutes ago. After that, I thought i was under no obligation to stay on the server, I have real-life things to do, Why would i wait for a situation that I thought would never be resolved.

Edited by Shards

+1 free bro he don't deserve this every time I want to break rules he stops me from doing it fucking wise guy.

+1 for real, that nikka stopped me from doing some weird ass shit just 2 days ago

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.