Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Crazy Vinny

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:807272116

Your Discord ID#: 1225207434768027720

Reason for ban: Fail Mugging + LTARP

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute+Apology

Why should you be unbanned? I have taken a month to reflect on my actions. I've come to the conclusion that the RP scenario was totally messed up. That was not right for me to mug that guy. When all this took place, I was extremely exhausted. I was not thinking correctly. When I led the man into my home, the walls were on Collision mode, in which I forgot to add collision. For the LTARP part, I was not even aware of what I was doing; I didn't know that it would be considered LTARP to leave right after the RP scenario took place. I waited until I exited the area until I left the server. I am very disgusted and embarrassed by what I have done, and hopefully, you guys find it in your heart to unban me. I promise, from now on, I will become a quality roleplayer, and I won't ever take part in Mingy activity.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

8 total bans.

You first joined Diverge on November 26th, 2023. Your playtime is currently 13 days, 17 hours.

Your 7 previous bans combine to a total of 28.5 days of ban time. Meaning you've spent 208% of your time here banned.

Your current ban was issued on the 25th of March, 2024. You have currently spent 19 days banned.

You quickly got to a record of 8 bans and 11 notes in less than 4 months. You have appealed multiple times and been given chances with appeals in the past but seem to have the inability to stay unbanned, many of your past offenses vary on some sort of RDM/Minge/NITRP violations that you can't seem to shake. Take this time banned to actually reflect on the rules before returning.

You may appeal this ban in exactly 40 days. You may re-appeal as of May 23rd, 2024.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.