mockywottle ban appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: M. Jones #2884

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60642872

Your Discord ID#: mockywottle

Reason for ban: "MRDM as cop"

Length of ban: 4 weeks 2 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned?
I did not commit MRDM, it was just one RDM. To be even more clear, it was Revenge RDM. I did not MRDM and I would never MRDM. As you will see in the videos below which are in chronological order, Cam Stephan killed me with a shotgun after claiming he was going to "reset me" which is not roleplay. I argued, and said if he wants me to drop the gun he can deal with it in roleplay and not using commands. He then shot me in the face with a shotgun which I reported as RDM but nobody took my ticket. I then purchased an MP5 and found Cam Stephan in the office so I revenge RDM'd him. I admit, it was not my finest hour but it was definitely not MRDM. I shot two other officers who were (1) already shooting at me or (2) trying to tase me. I was not attempting to mass murder everyone, I just wanted to kill Cam Stephan for not understanding how to roleplay and instead RDMs me.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):
Toast is the banning admin.

https://streamable.com/jxz15l
https://streamable.com/vs1qth

I adjusted your ban, and dropped it to 2 weeks as a month was a bit extreme. If you believe you were RDMed, you make a staff ticket which you said you did, if no one took it then unfortunately you just have to wait. Taking matters into your own hands is not how things get resolved. The officers that were trying to stop you from shooting others were within their rights to stop you, thankfully I was there after just assisting Cam with a ticket. You got an MP5 out of the locker and gunned Cam down in the office and tried to gun the other cops down which would've been you killing them without a valid reason.

When people in PD ask for a "reset" it basically means to kill them so they can get the correct loadout or whatever. Once you've taken something out of the locker, you can't drop it (exception of medical supplies and radio) which is why he killed you.

deserved

• Dumb 1
1 minute ago, Toast said:

I adjusted your ban, and dropped it to 2 weeks as a month was a bit extreme.

The officers that were trying to stop you from shooting others were within their rights to stop you, thankfully I was there after just assisting Cam with a ticket. You got an MP5 out of the locker and gunned Cam down in the office and tried to gun the other cops down which would've been you killing them without a valid reason.

When people in PD ask for a "reset" it basically means to kill them so they can get the correct loadout or whatever. Once you've taken something out of the locker, you can't drop it (exception of medical supplies and radio) which is why he killed you.

2 weeks is still quite a bit excessive for one RDM. I admit, I did intend to RDM Cam Stephan. When you claim I "Tried to gun the other cops down" that is also correct. I was only defending myself, and I only shot those who acted on me, which is not RDM it is self defense whether or not they are within their rights. He could have just as easily asked me to reset myself, or go through with some type of roleplay to detain me and reset me, but he just shot me with no warning.

Toast is correct, you should have waited for staff to handle the situation instead of letting a moment of anger dictate your actions. You were removed from the Police force for the incident.

Seeing the situation further and considering this is your first ban I will be reducing it in good faith, as well as modifying the original ban reason. Read the server rules.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 6 hours.

• Agree 1