ThatBananaGuy23's Staff Application

Thank you all for the support!

+1 I think that you have the potential to be a good staff member. I think that if you do become a staff member I think you need to wise up and act more mature on the server. Being staff means being a minge on the server is over. No minge chars no acting out of RP when you want. The staff team are not nazis but you would represent the whole staff team, so it's important you act appropriately.

• Agree 1

Rape list is crazy. Cheating is wild. Extensive PO's and a note for lying to staff. 

Wishing you luck!

nigga is begging people to +1 this app LMAO. Huge -1

• Disagree 1
15 hours ago, Monte said:

Rape list is crazy. Cheating is wild. Extensive PO's and a note for lying to staff. 

Wishing you luck!

Just to clarify, I did not create a rape list, nor did I ask anyone to create one. The individual who posted it did so without my involvement.

• Disagree 1

metagames like a mf, wouldnt talk to my one character for events that took place on another character. uses ai on his bar exams, not a good fit to be staff 

• Disagree 1

I don't engage in metagaming, and we don't really interact much in-game, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

+1 

You seem like you mean good. Maturity might need to happen especially if you are looking to become a staff. Overall, I believe in second chances and in all hopes that the allegations that are made towards you are rumored and not correct. 

• Agree 1

Thank you for giving me a chance.

While some of the things brought up in this thread may seem concerning, ive personally have had nothing but positive RP experiences with this fella and believe if given a chance would be able to fit the part

+1

• Agree 1

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Head Administrator or higher.

• Disagree 1