Items Drop on PK Death

When somebody gets pked, players will have the ability through /me to take whatever they have in their inventory, including the clothes they have equipped. 

• Disagree 1

pks is a BIG money taker from the server economy, and a good reason to keep it that way. 

Obviously you wouldn't get access to their banks or anything but I do agree that their current wearing clothes should be dropped on pk.

Exception of cops, they shouldn't get anything from the people they kill. (I am a cop and this is an unbias opinion)

In the event someone is pk'ed wrongfully and the PK is later reversed do they simply lose that item? The Item is duplicated? The staff must spend their time tracking the item down & the person that obtained it loses it?

Risks to rummaging through a body? Targeted pks for items?

Fun in theory, probably more annoying in practice.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Canadian-bacon said:

In the event someone is pk'ed wrongfully and the PK is later reversed do they simply lose that item? The Item is duplicated? The staff must spend their time tracking the item down & the person that obtained it loses it?

Risks to rummaging through a body? Targeted pks for items?

Fun in theory, probably more annoying in practice.

very true, couldnt think of why i was about to downvote it but this was it

tracking down items that are sold or traded off then staff have to reverse all of that, it just gets annoying especially if its a highly traded/sold item.

sounds good for rp, but this would only work for muggers (pking people that mugged you). doing it for dons orders does sound very tedious and annoying, and could get reversed if it was invalid in any way

yea let me gun a guy down on a hit and then after i kill him let me take the time to take off his bloodied clothing thats also prolly gna have bullet holes in it

Edited by JJ_

this is stupid

Why would you want to take clothes and gun connecting you to a crime? makes no sense RP wise.

ask olympus that

i have done pk hits without doing /mes, it is easy to getaway with pks.

16 hours ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

i have done pk hits without doing /mes, it is easy to getaway with pks.

wait till admins doforensics, there is a chance you will be caught

Edited by MxR

lol one of those hits were one of your guys 

1 minute ago, Steam Tank DoomStack said:

lol one of those hits were one of your guys 

wdym?

I like the idea but it just does not make sense for the server. As an admin if I get a PK wrong I don't want to have to worry about trying to give someone their shit back. There is a lot of what-ifs and a bunch of stuff can happen so it's just not worth the trouble. 

More downsides than upsides along with what Canadian said