Perma appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Chief Sosa 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:69780698

Your Discord ID#: 666780178290311175

Reason for ban: RDM Bait

Length of ban: Permanent 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology 

Why should you be unbanned? Originally I did not know exactly why I was perma banned because I thought it was from me and others combat baiting a faction that was not allied with olympus and I tried to argue that Mangos had already dealt with it but after Boomroasted replied with my denial message I learned that it was more than that and also my PO's would make it a perma. I do have a long list of PO's, mostly from when the conflict between the commission and olympus began and I also completely agree that a perma ban was a just punishment for me. If I were to be the victim of what I was doing I would be pissed and I recognize how heavy rdm and combat bait ruins a players experience when I would get harassed on a FiveM server based off of gang beef. While I have been permad I tried playing fiveM and other rp servers on gmod. Instead of being pk and combat hungry I RP'd, got Capo for a gang, and also SGT on an RP heavy SCP server. Despite doing all of this I still miss playing Diverge; there is a lot of MafiaRP servers that try to replicate or replace Diverge but at the same time they are all mostly negatively different. I have been banned for 3 or 4 months and I fully comprehend that if I were to do this again UA would re perma ban me. I also would look to re-make my image because opposing faction or not alot of people see me as person that only gets alts to cop bait or mug and then gets pk'd the same week. If I come back I will obviously main Lucchese but I also want to re join Takaski kai and play on Les Ripoux or Kosher, to not cop bait or mug but instead to RP in the faction.
Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Diverge addiction is real 

11 total bans.

You first joined January 10th 2021. Playtime is at 68 days, 17 hours, 30 minutes. 

Your 10 previous bans total ~30.5 days of ban time. Meaning you spent about 44% of your time here.

Your current ban was issued on 4/1/2024. 93 days ago.

You will be given a second chance with the expectation that you do not receive any punishments. Read the rules, take the rule quiz until you get a perfect score need be. 
https://forms.gle/LwMorDpr5R59Y4fw8

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.