Name of Faction: Cartel De tijuana

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 5 and slowly growing

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Famillia Cartel

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Mexican

Name of Character running the faction: Carlos Arellano Felix

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): thatghostmatt

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:586499021

Your Server playtime: 1mo 1w 5d 16h 6m

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No): Yes

Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No): Yes 

Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): Images and videos not published sadly. but we planned on starting daily public gatherings, open mic nights, comedy shows, and much more.
possibly block parties if everything is goes well.

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above): once we get hands on a building, me and my friends (people apart of cartel de tijuana.) want to host weekly events with everyone in the city, like ufc based fight nights, bar gatherings, possibly open a building for socials and wedding parties, possibly evening cookouts for anyone in the server 

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LZYBKcrHbL3JfFuM0b-0cEm1uW-K3PyqIYInuK6k6fc/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by nohardfeelings
  • Like 9
  • Agree 1

Could of course use some grammar improvements in the lore, but I think it has really good bones from what I've seen of them in-game. I also think nohardfeelings has overall been playing long enough and would do good as a leader of a faction.

+ 1

• Like 1

I like the idea of another cartel. 

+1

+1 cartel badass

• Agree 1

+1 

Are other Hispanics welcome?

• Agree 1

+1

Decent app but there are a few 'annoyances' rather than actual issues.

PRO:

- Decent play time

- Diversity, would be great to have another cartel IMO.

- Well thought out backstory

- Seems like you have a plan going forward and a backstory to rely on.

CON

- I hate that the font changes at random and random words are in italics? 

- Wall of text. Images aren't always required but there is a lot of text without any break up.

- Grammar could do with some work, as well as the headings could be named better.

- You over use words, in this instance the name 'Carlos' appears 45 times. It makes for an easier read if you use 'he' appropriately. If you've already started a sentence with 'Carlos did this' then the next line can be followed with 'he' rather than Carlos again. 

• Agree 1

wall of texts made it unreadable, I would of liked more to that backstory, however its not bad. We also killed off the cartels 2 years ago, i would not like them to come back

• Dumb 2
  • Agree 2

+1  whole lotta gang shit and you ain’t no Fufu lame. Bring back Cartels 🇲🇽 you have the backing of La Familia De Leon

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.d380421c5b3a2b3a8f1284931a7c50e4.jpeg 

• Dumb 2
  • Agree 3

worse than ccng

• Dumb 1
  • Funny 2

+1 Slay 💪😌

we need more cartels!

• Agree 1

?1 I love burritos. 

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 2

+1 Faction leader is a good man

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

+1 I think the idea of having more groups in the city is exciting. I know the people behind this, and I believe this could add a lot of depth and intrigue to the city's underground scene. It could bring about new alliances, rivalries, and opportunities, making everything more dynamic and interesting.