anzati1 staff app

In-Game Name(s): Walter "Lee Harvey Oswald" Dunbar, Lieutenant Kion Por, Ryo Masa, Assistant District Attorney Joseph Mariano, Jaxon "Jinx" Johnson
Steam Name: anzati1
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/anzati1/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150242301
Discord Username: anzati1
When did you first join the server: 2021
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 4w 1d 2h 55m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-6 hours per day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I get on at really weird times when not many staff are motivated to do tickets OR when there are simply just no staff on to do them. I wanna help with the "downtime" of the server, which is mainly when I get on. I've got quite a list of notes and bans, but with my schizophrenia I can instantly swap personalities to a serious staff man. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I've been playing the server for quite a while, and only ever stopped playing once between 21 and 23. I DO know the rules suprisingly. While I don't have the biggest name on the server, it's mainly because I don't care for ranks in factions. In general, you should chose me over other people so that the staff team can compensate for the people who get on at the same time as me.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Long ass list, don't remember ranks or lengths but just know that I have almost 17k hours in gmod.

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: 7 bans, 7 notes. 1 ban is super funny.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: They would all say I'm a great guy serving the community by donating clothing to orphan children and picking up trash off the street. I've been here for quite a while but not many old players from 2021 play anymore, if they do then they're apart of a very small group that has stayed playing. My reputation is usually Kion Por as the hard ass guy, or the clown suit guy cause thats a pretty big thing on the server.

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: Probably approved riots or just playing cop, theres always something to do as PD.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Not a clue, didn't really ask anyone, I think if they cared enough they'd comment.

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Make a ticket or talk in admin chat like anyone else, I'm not above staff or rules whatever, I shouldn't be taking my own tickets or dealing with my own situations because of potential bias towards the player who RDM'd me. If no staff replies then thats that, other players have to deal with the same thing so I should also have to do that ya know. Its kinda like a DMV line, no one gets to cut it.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Create an evidence list to prove my points then bring it up with someone higher ranked then me on what the next steps are and obviously hand over whatever i got and relevant information.

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: Fuck em bruh, ruthless ass mf i am. If they're breaking rules, they get the appropriate punishment, don't care who they is. If its obviously intentional, its their fault and they should know the rules. Also honest to god, I don't know half the people in my faction.

• Like 5
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

no like I said before I already have to deal with JJ and Adam and hey man why did you copy this guys app and repost it 

https://divergenetworks.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7486&pid=33383#pid33383

Edited by Shittor
gooning
  • Agree 2

+1

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Has time on the server. +1

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1 great guy

• Agree 1

although I think anzati has a history of warnings and bans he has been here for a long time so it’s to be somewhat expected. I believe that given the chance he can become a great staff member +1

Little man. +1

+1 i heard hes a femboy as well, so hes a shy 4'11 femboy (the same as wirebat). huge addition to the staff team

+1 Good guy seems like he will be a good staff member.

Sorry man I cant take you serious.  -Support

• Funny 1

plus 1 this guy is pretty good guy and very smart when it comes to gmod things

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.