Kostas Crime syndicate Application

+1 Seems like they'd make a decent faction and the application is well done

• Disagree 1

+1. This has potential, I know they will make a good faction.

• Disagree 1
Posted (edited)

+1 

Dont know em as they’re never anywhere to be found IC

Distasteful interaction EVERY time (the boss seems cool tho) 

irate screaming in VC

Openly disrespect our family ( then wonders WHY we dog shit on them verbally) 

Never able to attend scheduled meetings (WEEK/S in advance, inactive??)

claims they are NOT part of family (though when you press “tab” you can see them CLEARLY listed under the family, so thats kinda… delusional)

looks for ANY reason to start or be part of an argument IC and OOC about the DUMBEST most IRRELEVANT shit one could even conjure. 

id love to see em out of our hair.

Edited by Togna Bologna
Changed my mind they minge af.
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)

2nd most viewed faction application posted so far, obviously there’s interest in it and I would love to see the kind of interactions it will lead to between all of the other factions. +1

Edited by Diverge101
  • Dumb 1

+1

• Disagree 1

+1 great faction and people.

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
Posted (edited)

Edited by Spaceium
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1
4 hours ago, Diverge101 said:

2nd most viewed faction application posted so far, obviously there’s interest in it and I would love to see the kind of interactions it will lead to between all of the other factions. +1

No it's because we like clowning on the application for being so bad.

• Dumb 1
8 hours ago, Togna Bologna said:

Dont know em as they’re never anywhere to be found IC

Distasteful interaction EVERY time (the boss seems cool tho) 

irate screaming in VC

Openly disrespect our family ( then wonders WHY we dog shit on them verbally) 

Never able to attend scheduled meetings (WEEK/S in advance, inactive??)

claims they are NOT part of family (though when you press “tab” you can see them CLEARLY listed under the family, so thats kinda… delusional)

looks for ANY reason to start or be part of an argument IC and OOC about the DUMBEST most IRRELEVANT shit one could even conjure. 

bad addition to the family though id love to see em out of our hair.

"Never able to attend scheduled meetings" is an outright lie. Heres photographic proof from the last two company meetings, where both times we were the Takahashi crew that showed up with the most people.

20240601194842_1.jpg

image.png

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Diverge101 said:

Hello there!

1st most viewed faction application below

Cassanos have 38 +1s and 3 -1s

Your application has 31 +1s and 21 -1s

There is a MAJOR difference between the response of the two applications. Cassanos has practically no -1s and the ones that are there are from minges, rejects, etc. All of its +1s are from a wide variety of people but for the most part all respected and valued members of the community from both the Commission and Olympus.

Majority of your +1s are from new forums account or +1s being posted multiple times by the SAME people that clearly have an IC benefit from you being accepted ( ehm.. takahsai-Kai ) Meanwhile most of your -1s are from people with actual experience on the server lol.

Your application is the 2nd most viewed not because of its quality, but because of its controversy, it’s stupid to make the claim that you are getting attention for being great and amazing. Since the application was put up there been a number of issues you have made

- Had the mingiest name I’ve seen in some time

- Poached members of multiple other factions, ruining roleplay. I myself first hand witnessed one of your members whitelisting a girl to Takashai, then seconds later the girl made a ticket asking to be un white listed because she didn’t realize that’s what you were doing.

- Have shown time and time again that your faction is primarily led by minges

- Wanted a legal racket while being an illegal faction, demonstrates that you don’t understand server concepts and systems while wanting to start a faction, none of your members have been above capo and it shows.

- You have a guy wearing a fucking backwards pot on his head in that meeting room, great roleplay!

I suggest you stay as a crew since that seems to fit your needs best, from there you can work your way up and get more experience, then put this application up in the future.

Edited by Seansx
  • Like 4
  • Helpful & Informative 1
6 hours ago, Seansx said:

Hello there!

1st most viewed faction application below

Cassanos have 38 +1s and 3 -1s

Your application has 31 +1s and 21 -1s

There is a MAJOR difference between the response of the two applications. Cassanos has practically no -1s and the ones that are there are from minges, rejects, etc. All of its +1s are from a wide variety of people but for the most part all respected and valued members of the community from both the Commission and Olympus.

Majority of your +1s are from new forums account or +1s being posted multiple times by the SAME people that clearly have an IC benefit from you being accepted ( ehm.. takahsai-Kai ) Meanwhile most of your -1s are from people with actual experience on the server lol.

Your application is the 2nd most viewed not because of its quality, but because of its controversy, it’s stupid to make the claim that you are getting attention for being great and amazing. Since the application was put up there been a number of issues you have made

- Had the mingiest name I’ve seen in some time

- Poached members of multiple other factions, ruining roleplay. I myself first hand witnessed one of your members whitelisting a girl to Takashai, then seconds later the girl made a ticket asking to be un white listed because she didn’t realize that’s what you were doing.

- Have shown time and time again that your faction is primarily led by minges

- Wanted a legal racket while being an illegal faction, demonstrates that you don’t understand server concepts and systems while wanting to start a faction, none of your members have been above capo and it shows.

- You have a guy wearing a fucking backwards pot on his head in that meeting room, great roleplay!

I suggest you stay as a crew since that seems to fit your needs best, from there you can work your way up and get more experience, then put this application up in the future.

hi! as Takahashi I -1'ed this app so did a capo, and I can say to the best out of anyone in the server that this faction is not worth it they quite literally ONLY show up to meetings and then leave after that, they also main their clown characters over their actual characters and their erm consig/UB is a idiot minge goober if needed i can provide context to anyone wanting 

• Helpful & Informative 4

Begging for plus 1s is crazy yall dumb asf if u think that shit actually matters in the long run. 

Begging.PNG

• Funny 2

-1 so yall tried backstabbing 2-3 factions and your underboss died?

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
6 hours ago, Smokey said:

-1 so yall tried backstabbing 2-3 factions and your underboss died?

as stated i'll solo their faction, like these guys are literal rat snakes their UB is disrespectful to everyone, and head kostas don't do nothing about it so we gotta do smth bout it and they get mad when we punish someone after over 10 warnings

Edited by Gent
26 minutes ago, Gent said:

as stated i'll solo their faction, like these guys are literal rat snakes their UB is disrespectful to everyone, and head kostas don't do nothing about it so we gotta do smth bout it and they get mad when we punish someone after over 10 warnings

Maybe don’t let mentally unstable people run factions 

• Like 1

Thank you for applying for a faction.
Unfortunately your application has been denied.

We do not believe your faction or application is sufficient enough to be accepted.

You may re-apply with the above issues rectified, when re-applying keep in mind that a well written application with good grammar, and a detailed backstory will help in getting accepted.

• Helpful & Informative 1