Yeezus' Ban Appeal

yeezus

Your Character or Steam Name: yeezus

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:40329715

Your Discord ID#: yeezus__

Reason for ban: RDM | LTAP | POx2

Length of ban: 1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I logged in today to discover that I was banned overnight for something I don't believe I did. At the time of writing this post, I get unbanned in an hour, but I don't want a wrongful ban to be in my history.

Why should you be unbanned?: I don't believe I RDMed at any point while I was on the server. I had shooting incidents during that day but nothing that I would consider RDM. If I knew that I was gonna be brought to a sit I also wouldn't have left the server. I don't remember exactly how long I stayed on the server after my last shooting incident with a player, but I feel it was long enough to the point where an LTAP also shouldn't be warranted.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I didn't clip anything because I wasn't aware I was gonna have to appeal a ban.
  •  
  • Dumb 1

Hey I was the banning admin, tho this ban has expired I'm gonna reply anyway. It was approximately around 2 in the morning, when you and gaggle of other white shirts walked into the bank. After moments of nonsensical screaming, you guys were asked to leave. That's when you open fired on a man by the front door. When the second guy showed up at the front door you then killed him too. I banned you for rdm, as you have an extensive history, and the 2 previous bans for rdm and some other ban. The way I saw it was that you all walked in there and waited the situation just so you could shoot someone. And thats simply not allowed. I'm currently trying to get the clip as well.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.